Chapter 1 Hospital internship, sign in for world-class surgery

Jiangcheng,

The first hospital of the city.

A group of interns in brand-new white lab coats are standing in front of the outpatient building under the leadership of teachers and doctors.

They are fresh graduates from various medical schools who have just arrived at the hospital today, and they were assigned to hospitals in the province for rotation internship in the last year.

And among this group of people, a handsome figure made people look sideways.

Because he is so handsome!

Qin Feng, a senior at Jiangcheng Medical University, received an internship notice from the City First Hospital a few days ago.

Let’s report today, alas~

Unexpectedly, there is no one who can play. Is it because I’m too handsome?

“Why does God want to give me as handsome as my previous life? This damn sense of substitution!”

That’s right!

He is a traverser, accidentally traversing into the parallel world himself, becoming a glorious quasi-white angel.

And now, before him is a one-year hospital internship.

But he doesn’t know anything about the profession of a doctor!

Except for the basic medical knowledge in my mind, it is simply a novice.

“Hello everyone, I am Chen Dong, deputy director of the Medical Education Department. Welcome to our Jiangcheng First Hospital!

Congratulations on your internship here, which shows that your results are still very good! ”

At this moment, the middle-aged male doctor with black-rimmed glasses standing in front took the lead to speak.

“At the same time, our city’s first hospital also hopes that more fresh blood can join in. This year’s internship is very important for you.

Maybe you can stay here and become one of us! ”

Speaking of this, his tone was a little more seductive.

This made the faces of a group of interns who had never seen the world put up surprise smiles.

Stay in hospital?

That’s a great opportunity of a lifetime!

The No. 1 Hospital in the city, this is the best Grade A hospital in Jiangcheng, not one of them.

Salaries, benefits, benefits, etc. are also unique in the entire Jiangcheng, and they are famously good.

At present, the First People’s Hospital of Jiangcheng City ranks among the top 50 in the country and the top ten in North China.

“However, our selection and requirements for doctors are also very high. Although we have the opportunity to stay in the hospital, we will only select the best ones among you!”

When everyone was delighted, Deputy Director Chen Dong suddenly poured a basin of cold water.

“So everyone must cheer for the next year’s internship!”

After that, all the interns calmed down in an instant, and their expressions became a little awkward.

Only a few people left?

Then this can’t be desperate?

It seems that a fierce battle is in front of you.

And Qin Feng was not in the mood to listen to what he said, staying in the hospital?