Chapter 4: Fooling Around! Can you suture the carotid artery?

On the operating table,

Dr. Xiao Jing took over the nurse to press, and her fingers moved two centimeters at the back of the wound, exposing the wound's field of vision.

"thanks!"

Qin Feng glanced at her with a smile and nodded.

Xiao Jing was born in Jinling Medical University, and after entering the city's No. 1 hospital, she also voluntarily asked to come to the emergency room.

Later, Director Zhou took a fancy to, and stayed by his side all the time.

It took only half a year to observe the position of Yizhu, and now he is considered to be an attending doctor with considerable experience in emergency care.

Xiao Jing didn't speak, but stared at Qin Feng blankly.

I don't know why, from the emergence of the rescue room, to now on the operating table.

Every word he said could not be refuted by himself!

Qin Feng, who was originally handsome and approachable, pushed Zhao Tiantian away in the rescue room and personally performed venous access puncture.

She hasn't understood the technique until now, it's as easy and accurate as inserting a straw in her usual life!

You know, although Qin Feng chose the two thickest veins on his neck and thighs.

But even if she has been in the emergency department for several years and has rich experience, she often encounters situations where venous access needs to be opened for puncture, and she thinks she can't be so casual.

Before the operating table,

Qin Feng concentrated on it and quickly cleaned up the wound with iodophor, and the neat wound appeared in his sight.

After disinfection, he used surgical forceps to find the location of the severed artery.

Deputy Director Chen was also there when he was injured, and a fruit knife floated across her neck in his mind.

So I have a rough estimate of the injury in my heart.

With so much bleeding, the artery must have been injured, but other arteries or veins must have been severed.

There are many arteries in the upper neck of a person, including more than a dozen arteries such as the common carotid artery and the superior thyroid artery.

Among them, the common carotid artery and the superior thyroid artery are the two thickest arteries on the neck.

Open the wound and probe.

"Huh~ Sure enough, it's a blessing!"

Qin Feng let out a sigh of relief, showing a satisfied look, his judgment was correct.

Broken carotid artery!

The superior thyroid artery is ruptured!

Checking down along the wound, except for the torn muscle, the other arteries were lucky.

This is also fortunate that the knife that the man hurriedly made did not hurt too much.

Otherwise, Chen Yuanfang might not even be able to stand up to the time to go on the operating table.

Now Qin Feng is more confident, as long as the two arteries are sutured and the blood supply is restored, there should be no danger.

"Report data."

"BP has returned to normal, and CVP is still somewhat low."

Hearing Qin Feng's voice, the nurse quickly reported the information on the instrument.