☆ Chapter 2 A blessing in disguise

Rong Wan was white and tender all over, like a little snow ball. The bruise on his forehead was obvious. The unsmiling Lao Lin couldn't help but feel distressed. Dad did not take good care of the children and talked a little bit. Im sorry.

But at this time, Rong Wan felt that his head didn't hurt at all. He was babbling and talking about words that no one else could understand. The tender hand, who was five fattened out, touched Dad Rong's face and pouted. He whispered, as if it made the expression of regret fly away.

"Your Xiao Qi is sorry for you!" Aunt Lin, who was helping, closed her mouth from ear to ear when Rong Wan teased her. She stretched out her hand to shave her silly little cheek, feeling too scared of her heart. "You don't think you are going to be careful, or let me and Lao Lin raise it!"

"That's really not good. If I agree, maybe I won't even be able to enter the house, my dad will call me directly!" When Dad Rong said this, he was proud of himself, and his chin was stretched forward. He rubbed against the little tender hand.

"Even if Brother Rong is willing, you can afford it, but you still can't fight hard with us!" Lao Lin was also quite greedy that the old lady could tease Rong Wan, and said sourly.

"That's true!" Dad Rong smiled.

"If there is such a small pink doll in my family, it should be a baby like an eyeball!" Aunt Lin stared at the face with a grin, wishing to take her into her arms. Knead, it hurts so much! "It seems we are not so lucky!"

"You and Uncle Lin are blessed enough. Brother Lin is good and filial. The big TV in this room is the first one in the village!" When Dad Rong said this, the old Lin and his wife waved their hands with a smile. The above said it was nothing, and I felt happy and very helpful.

Instinctively, Rong Wan wandered her head in the house looking for the big TV her father said. She hadn't bothered to observe the surroundings because of a headache. You must know that she doesn't even have a small TV!

She really saw TV, but there was a big discrepancy with what Dad said, it was a very small black and white TV at all! This was the first one in the village, and the village was even poorer than she thought... Uh, wait, what was written on the card that month, the eighth day of November 1980! !

No wonder, I don't even have a TV at home, and I'm so happy listening to a radio. The clothes on my parents, grandparents and grandparents are also old in style and the colors are not bright at all. She thought she was born into a very poor family, co-authored It was actually reborn in the countryside in the early 1980s, when TV was indeed a rarity!

Aunt Lin watched Rong Wan's big wary eyes and kept staring at the TV, thinking she liked this, she asked to keep it, "You've been fascinated by Xiao Qi watching TV, or if you stay here for a while, I Let your Uncle Lin come to your house and say!"

Dad Rong was a little embarrassed, but he couldn't bear to disappoint the little fan in his arms. He was about to agree to it. Who knew that Rong Wan suddenly stopped staring at the TV. He leaned back on his shoulder and stretched out his little finger at the door. Yelling.

"Forget it, my dad is probably worried at home, next time, come again next time!" Dad Rong has been taking care of Xiao Rong so late, knowing that she is a ghost, so I don't hesitate now, so I just leave. . After all, parents and daughter-in-law are at home waiting to see Xiao Qi's situation, so they should worry about it.

After coming out of Lao Lin's house, Rong Wan was carefully wrapped in his arms by Dad Rong. Uncle Rong and Erbo Rong were all sitting in the outbuilding waiting. They didn't feel relieved to go home if they didn't see Rong Wan coming back!