☆Chapter 5 Loving Brothers and Sisters

Rong Wan's family raised fifteen chickens. Among them were a few roosters with bright coats and vigorous spirits. Rong An and Rong Ning were always pecked by them. But on the 27th of the twelfth lunar month, they have no chance to be arrogant.

Perhaps they had a premonition that bad luck was coming to them. When Dad Rong and the others approached the chicken coop to catch them, they jumped up and down, dodged from left to right, like crazy. But it was useless to struggle, and I was caught in the end.

The process of killing chickens was clean and neat, and the bright hair was plucked off, and the soft hair on the body was divided into another pile. This is all of great effect. The pile of fur that feels soft to the touch can be used to make down socks in winter. It is made of cloth in the shape of socks, and the two layers are filled with such soft fur in winter. Put this on when you are going out, it can't be warmer anymore. There are also bright-colored, soft-touch hairs, which are collected with a duster, and the hairs on the very large tails are dried for children to play.

It didn't take long for the roosters to become white and bare, hung outside in the cold, and waited for the New Year to eat. The odds and ends on the ground were also cleaned up and thrown onto a nearby garbage dump.

Rong Ning was the youngest child except Rong Tuan, who had the least resistance to bright things, so he occupied the biggest and most beautiful feather. He took the chicken feathers and ran to Rongwan with great joy and offered treasures. He also used it to scan Rongwan's palms and cheeks. Itchy and chuckling at Rongwan, the small and tender teeth like rice grains and the pink gums are all It leaked out, and his eyes were crooked like crescent moons.

"Looking at Xiao Qi, you can hardly breathe! Don't fuck her!" Rong Huan stepped forward and took away Rong Ning's chicken feathers, and took out his elder brother's fan to educate him.

Rong Ning just wanted to make Rong Wan happy, and he didn't expect to make too much of it. He saw that Rong Wan's big eyes seemed to have been washed with water, and there were still tears hanging on the thick curled eyelashes. Rong Ning lowered his head sadly, reproaching himself, and a little scared, for fear that Rong Wan would ignore him in the future.

"...I didn't mean it!" Rong Ning's voice was low, still crying.

Rong Wan was just a little tired from smiling. She knew that Rong Ning just wanted to share good things with herself and wanted to play with her, so why would he be angry and ignore him! So he stretched out his white and tender little hand to pull Ronning's, grabbed his fingers, and smiled happily.

"I know, my sister must like me the most!" Rong Ning instantly resurrected with full blood. "I also like Xiaoqi the most. When I eat meat for the New Year, I want to give Xiaoqi a big drumstick!"

"My sister can't eat chicken legs! The teeth don't even grow!" Rong Huan flicked Rong Ning's forehead, which was regarded as punishment.

"...Then, then I can only eat for Xiao Qi first!" Rong Ning hesitated for a moment, and said with a little regret.

...What a good Chinese brother! As for the chicken drumsticks, how can you just hesitate for more than ten seconds and immediately say you eat it! Can you still play happily! Rong Wan grabbed Rong Ning's finger and sent it to his mouth. If you don't have chicken legs, it's good to gnaw on small meat claws.

"Don't eat, it's too dirty!" Rong An stopped Rong Wan's movements in time, and patted Rong Ning's hand with disgust.

The much-disgusted Rong Ningzai carefully checked his hands and found nothing dirty at all, but in order to prevent his brothers from using this excuse to keep him from getting close to Rong Wan, he ran to wash it twice.