☆Chapter 15 Farmhouse is busy with guests

The clean little girl was hugged by Grandpa Rong's muddy hands, leaving two mud prints on her body, so Grandma Rong was taken to Father Rong and his house to change her clothes.

Grandpa Rong put his clay hands back behind him, pretending not to see Grandma Rong's stare at him, coughed lightly, and took the lead into the room.

I don't know what they were talking about in the room. When Rong entered the room late, the eyes of Grandpa Rong and Qi Yue were red, and Qi Lian stood aside with a solemn expression.

"Master, dinner!" Rong Wan raised his head, staring at Grandpa Rong with big squiggly eyes, his pink mouth opened wide, and his dimple was full of joy. The little yellow chicken standing on her shoulder also raised her head, looking at Grandpa Rong with dark peasy eyes, her small pointed mouth opened, as if she was begging for food, and she looked particularly pleased.

The introverted Qi Yue and Qi Lian Grandpa and Sun couldn't hold back either, with a faint smile on their faces, and when they walked to Rong Wan's side, they reached out and rubbed the top of her hair.

Qi Lian was amazed at the soft touch of Rong Wan's hair, and when he was about to walk out of the house, he couldn't help but stretched out his hands and rubbed two of them. This was much better than feeling rabbit fur or mink fur.

Rong Wan looked up at Qi Lian, her big black and white eyes gleaming with doubts, she stretched out her white tender little hand and scratched her hair, wondering what Qi Lian's movement just meant.

When Qi Lian looked over at Rong Wan, her little face began to be stern and serious, but seeing her tender little soft hands, Qi Lian felt itchy in her heart and wanted to squeeze it. Such a small palm.

However, his actions were not successful. The little yellow chicken on Rong Wan's shoulders showed off in time and pecked Qi Lian's hand with a sharp beak. He was almost cruel! But after all, it was a little chicken that hadn't been hatched long, no matter how hard it was, it wouldn't make Qi Lian too painful.

Qi Lian withdrew his hand in a serene manner, and raised his eyes to meet his grandfather's smiling gaze. He straightened his waist and became serious, but his red ears betrayed him. He is simply very shy!

Rong Wan stretched out his hand to hold Qi Lian's down-hanging palm, and shook it. The smile on his face was indescribably bright. Shui Lingling's big eyes were paired with a white tender face, and the corners of his mouth were upturned and two small ones. The dimples look terribly cute.

Qi Lian held Rong Wan's soft little hand, and his heart felt as if he was sitting on a cloud. He thought, my little sister is so cute and well-behaved. Just take my sister back to Beijing. Parents must I will love it!

By this time Dad Rong and the others had already returned. Ma Rong and Aunt Rong were helping Grandma Rong in the kitchen. There were five prepared dishes on the table, exuding bursts of fragrance. Because the grandparents and grandsons of the Qi family visited suddenly, there was no chicken, duck or fish in the house. The only meat dish was a small pot of braised pork. The color was bright and the fragrance was strong, which made people appetite.

Fresh and sweet vegetable fried pumpkin, fresh and refreshing cold tomatoes, homemade potato chips with red pepper, roasted eggplant with an attractive garlic fragrance, and double-eared scrambled eggs in black, yellow, and white colors. Pot of Garlic Sauce Gendar Vegetables, the staple food is steamed buns and polenta, which is fragrant when you smell it.

Grandma Rong was originally worried that these two grandparents would not be used to this simple farm meal. Who would have imagined that these two people would eat better than anyone else, and she kept praising her, her expressions weren't fake.

It is true that Grandma Rong's cooking skills are not very good, but the advantages are that the ingredients are fresh, and the Qi family and grandparents are used to those carefully cooked things. This rough method does not have a flavor. Especially Qi Yue, eating vegetables and drinking small wines, happy match gods.

The Rong family's three brothers have very good relationships, and they have good temperaments. The three sisters seem to be no different from their sisters. The grandchildren look smart and sensible, and they are really different from Rong Quan's family! Qi Yue thought in his heart. Having lived to this age and accustomed to the big winds and waves, how could he fail to see the temperament of Rongquan's family.

Repaying gratitude is definitely required, but the method has to be changed. Originally, Qi Yue wanted to give the son of his old comrade-in-arms a good future, but after getting to know him and his family, his mind changed. He will help Rong Quan's family live a comfortable life as much as possible, but he will not be satisfied with the ambitions of Rong Quan and Zhang Cuicui. He doesn't have that ability, and he doesn't have a good enough character. It is definitely a bad decision to let him go to the top. However, the family of the old comrade-in-arms brother is really not roundabout. The grandchildren are smart and sensible. Even if there is no one to help them, they will have great prospects in the future.

Rong Wan was held in her arms by Rong Wan's mother and fed her a small spoonful. The braised pork was still delicious, even the roasted eggplant and root vegetables were not eaten.

"Auntie, I'm full, let me feed my sister, you eat first!" Qi Lian, who has been following Rong Wan, saw Rong's mother move his arms, and quickly put down the dishes and chopsticks, said very sincerely.

"You child is so sweet! But..." After hearing Qi Lian's words, Rong's mom felt more comfortable in her heart. It was more pleasing to his eyes. However, thinking that this child is a guest after all, let him feed Rong Wan. Not great. Before she finished speaking, Rong's mother noticed Qi Lian's expression. She was obviously looking forward to it. She smiled and stuffed Rong Wan into Qi Lian's arms. "Then trouble you!"

"No trouble, my sister is very good!" Qi Lian seriously defended Rong Wan.

"...Hmph, it's not your sister, it's my sister!" Rong Ning mumbled dissatisfiedly.

Qi Lian didn't argue with Rong Ning either. He carefully adjusted Rong Wan's position, making his movements very light, for fear of hurting this delicate and soft girl. He learned Rong Wan's way, scooped a spoonful of tender pumpkin for Rong Wan, put it in a bowl and smashed it, mixed it with porridge to feed Rong Wan, or just sandwiched the eggs in the double-ear scrambled eggs.

Rong Wan sipped her mouthfuls, her eyes crescent-shaped smile, and she knew that she was eating happily. Even if Qi Lian accidentally got her a piece of white fungus she didn't like, she didn't cry, but calmly pushed Qi Lian's hand away, turned her head up and shook her head towards Qi Lian.

She pulled Qi Lian's dress, her tender little finger pointed at the braised pork in the middle of the table, and then aimed at Qi Lian with hopeful eyes. Her meaning couldn't be more obvious, she wanted to eat meat!

Qi Lian was very embarrassed. He looked at Ma Rong who was on the side, and finally refused Rong Wan's request cruelly, "My sister can't eat this now!"

Seeing Rong Wan's disappointed little eyes, Qi Lian felt very guilty. Especially when I saw that although Rong Wan didn't eat what he wanted to eat, he didn't cry and roll like the bear kids he knew. He still sat in his arms obediently, waiting to be fed, his guilt wanted It's bursting!

So he stretched out his chopsticks, took a piece of meat that was slightly soft and put it in the bowl, and then the spoon and chopsticks went together to get off two small pieces of meat, one was sticky fat and the other was thin, silky meat. He scooped it up with a spoon, and after a while in the porridge, the frosting color and oil were removed a lot, and then it was delivered to Rong Wan's mouth.

Rong Wan ate it to his mouth happily, even though there was only so little, Rong Wan was already very satisfied. She had eaten minced meat and stew many times before, but her mother never fed her braised pork, and now she finally got her wish! It is also true that the braised pork condiments made by grandma are sufficient, and the shredded pork is slightly hard. If it is not rotten, it will be no good for me to go through the water or porridge.

After eating, Rong Wan turned his head and gave Qi Lian a big smile, which made the brothers on the side very jealous! They are brothers, dear ones, why mother won't let us feed Xiaoqi! There is also the villain, Xiaoqi, who has a new brother and forgot their brother, huh!