☆ Chapter 16 Summer Dining Table

After Qi Lian hugged Rong Wan and finished his meal, he was already sweating. Of course, fine beads of sweat appeared on Rong Wan's small forehead. Qi Lian took the fan that Rong Ma handed over. Instead of fanning himself, he controlled the speed and slowly fanned Rong Wan.

After enjoying the special treatment for a while, Rong Wan couldn't resist the call of the god of sleep, and fell asleep in Qi Lian's arms. I don't know what I have dreamed of, with a sweet smile on his face, and my little mouth clicked a few times.

"Little Qi has to sleep for a while at this time every day! Give her to me, and I will carry her to the Kang!" Ma Rong stretched out her hand to hug Rongwan.

When Qi Lian gave Rong Wan out, his face showed obvious dissatisfaction. This made Rong's mother want to laugh. If he didn't know, he would think he was bullying the child!

After Rong Wan took a long nap, she would be dumbfounded for a while. She turned over and sat on the kang staring at the door blankly, her soft hair curled up. When Qi Lian opened the door curtain, he saw Rong Wan dumbfounded and almost laughed out loud, but he coughed slightly, adjusted his facial expression in time, and maintained his big brother's tall and glorious image.

"Auntie, Xiao Qi is awake!" Qi Lian turned his head and shouted outside the door. After speaking, he walked quickly to the edge of the kang, and stretched out his hand to press the dull hair on the top of Yan Rongwan's head. Seeing that she was blinking and big eyes, still in a dazed state, Qi Lian stretched out his finger to poke Rong Wan's fleshy cheek, and decisively retracted his hand when Rong Wan moved his gaze to him.

"Little Qi, I'll take you to eat watermelon!" Qi Lian held Rong Wan in his arms and changed the subject. He knew that he was exposed when he saw Rong Wan's small suspicious eyes, and the base of his ears was hot. Thinking about the actions just now, it was indeed naive.

Rong Wan was impressed by what happened in a dazed state. He glanced at Qi Lian, who was guilty of conscience, and pushed his arm with a small hand, wanting to go down to the ground and walk by himself. As a result, Qi Lian didn't understand Rong Wan's meaning at all, and hugged him tighter, so she used her rich body language and eyes to express her meaning, which finally made Qi Lian understand.

Qi Lian thought, it would be nice to let Xiao Qi go by herself, and he could lead her to go. But when he reached out to hold Rong Wan's little hand, Rong Wan put his hand back, and walked in front of him with small steps, shy of his belly.

Sister definitely didn't mean it... is it? Qi Lian himself was not sure, he always felt that the look when Rong Wan looked back at him just now was a bit of contempt.

However, Little Seven Sister is so cute! What if I want to take it home and raise it!

In the afternoon, both the grandfather and grandson of Qi family were reluctant to leave, especially Qi Lian, holding Rong Wan's tender little hand, his expression was dim, he especially wanted to take Rong Wan home to raise, but he also understood this in his heart. It is impossible!

Qi Yue wanted to keep all the things he brought, but Grandpa Rong insisted on not accepting it. Instead, he filled him with a lot of fresh vegetables. Cucumbers, loofahs, eggplants, etc. were all grown and eaten by himself.

In the end, Qi Yue took all the dishes back. He did not send out the skin care products, clothes, and money, but the two electric fans were left behind, which made him feel a little more comfortable. You must know that he was really no match for that family when he was pushed. He wanted to leave when he put it down. Who knew that the Rong family's legs were too agile and he just squeezed it back into the car. Fortunately, he was firm, saying that if Rong's family didn't accept it, he didn't forgive him. He also mentioned that children in the family with electric fans would not be too difficult in summer, so they finally left the electric fans.

"Grandpa, look..." When the car started up, Qi Lian pointed to the seat next to him. It was a basket of eggs and goose eggs. He didn't know when his family put it in the car.

Grandpa Qi family shook his head helplessly, thinking in his heart, Brother Rong's family is really different from Rong Quan.

"Grandpa, when are we going to see my sister?" Qi Lian was already looking forward to coming next time before the car left Taoyuan Village. He wanted to bring candy and toys next time he came. Stay with Xiaoqi for a few more days.

"Come back when there is a holiday!" Qi Yue rarely saw his grandson who was so emotional, and his eyes were full of smiles. To be honest, not only Qi Lian, but he also has a good impression of this small village. The big pots of farmer's dishes make him eat more comfortably than those carefully prepared meals.

After the electric fan was turned on, the room was really cooler. Several children leaned in front of the electric fan and blew the wind, with beautiful smiles on their faces. Two electric fans are not enough for one family. Dad Rong and his brothers will discuss with each other. One electric fan should be put in the house of Grandpa Rong and Grandma Rong. Rong Ning and Xiao Qi will be with grandpa and grandma, and then make a room for Rong. Huan and their children slept, leaving only one electric fan in the room, and they passed by with tolerance.

Grandma Rong went to the vegetable garden not far from home and picked a large bag of loofah, four or five cucumbers, and three round eggplants. When she came back, she used chopsticks to scrape off the edges of the loofah. The cucumber was washed and cut into sections and then divided into four. It became four squares. The oil used for frying loofah and eggplant is homemade peanut oil. When the oil is hot, it exudes a strong aroma of peanuts, and the taste is even more attractive after the garlic cloves are fried. The cucumber section is mixed with soy sauce vinegar and sprinkled with spicy and delicious chili hot oil. It itches my throat when I smell it, and it tastes absolutely delicious.

Although there are not many types of dishes, each dish is served in pots, and the amount of dishes is definitely sufficient. Uncle Rong and Er Uncle Rong didn't even go back to their house to eat, so everyone put a big table in the yard, and the young and old sat together. The scene was very lively. Roasted eggplant is the most popular dish, and it's too greedy after smelling the fragrance. This is the eggplant in the space that Rong Wan secretly changed when his grandma didn't pay attention.

The lotus seed porridge in the early morning of the next morning was still sweet and tempting, which made the appetites of all the young and old alike.

When Dad and Ma Rong come back from the ground, they will pick a basket of fresh vegetables from the vegetable garden along the way. Loofah, cucumber, tomato, eggplant, and some bitter gourds are stuffed for them by acquaintances they met on the road. .

When Rong Wan saw the bitter gourd, it was already cut into slices. She didn't recognize what it was. While eating, she pointed her little finger at the bitter gourd bowl to express her desire to eat, and Rong's mother used a spoon to cut a small piece for her.

bitter! Terrible suffering! Rong Wan's little face suddenly wrinkled, and her little tongue was sticking out, and she kept spitting out, but it didn't help much. The bitter taste spreading from the tip of the tongue was transmitted to the brain.

Rong Huan and the others who were going to eat bitter gourd immediately changed the direction of the chopsticks. Seeing Xiaoqi like that, he knew how terrifying the dish was.

Rong's mother endured a smile and poured a glass of water for Rong Wan, and brought it to her mouth for her to drink "Slow down, slow down, don't choke!"

Rongwan drank half a cup of water before feeling a little bitter, but he lost his appetite for meals, and he was full of water. She looked at the pot of bitter gourds on the table, and thought to herself that she would resolutely never touch this thing again. It was really terrifying!

After a nap, everyone gathered together and chatted with fans while eating watermelon. Dad Rong mentioned going to the city to sell vegetables. He heard the old Uncle Lin say that people in the city love to buy fresh vegetables and eggs to eat, and he is not afraid to spend money. He thinks that the vegetables in the vegetable garden can't be eaten, and there are a lot of eggs saved at home, so he wants to go. Go to the city to explore the market.

Both Uncle Rong and Uncle Rong agreed. They also heard that the people in the city are now eating vegetables and eating hard, and some people go to the village to buy vegetables and eggs. If they sell them in the city, they should make money. They all know that just relying on the food harvested from the ground, the family can eat and wear, but it is not wealthy. They want to make more money and give their children better conditions.