☆ Chapter 17 The Sorrow of Foodie

The distance between Taoyuan Village and the county seat is not much different from that of the city. Dad Rong and the others decided to bring a few more baskets to sell in the city. The sales should be better than the county seat. He discussed with Uncle Rong and Uncle Rong that the two-eight bars at home, plus the two borrowed ones, have big baskets on both sides of the back seats of the three cars, and you can install as many as you can.

At four o'clock in the morning, Ma Rong and Aunt Rong woke up to cook for Dad Rong and the others. They were all really dry food and hungry. Dad Rong and his elder brothers rode out to the vegetable field after they were full. With all three hands and feet neat, he picked the vegetables in a while. There were four big baskets of loofah and eggplant, and a basket of sharp peppers. There is almost a basket of cucumbers and pumpkins. The eggs and goose eggs brought from home were placed in wicker baskets padded with cotton wool. Erbo Rong and Dad Rong carried one each behind them.

Madam Rong and the others were also very worried. After all, they had never bought vegetables in the city before. They didn't know what was going on. They were worried that they would not be able to sell them. It's quite normal for them to think so. The loofah and eggplant gods are all grown at home. They are too common, and they have never seen someone in the village sell them.

With the hot weather and pretentiousness, Rong Ma and the others didn't want to cook too much. They mixed a pot of tomatoes with sugar, fried a large bowl of loofah, and a pot of pumpkin. These three dishes didn't take much time. When the dishes are on the table, the mung bean soup in the pot is ready. Ma Rong put the mung bean soup in a basin and put it in the cool well water. When the temperature is right, he will take it out and pour it into the bowl.

Grandpa Rong, Grandma Rong, and Ma Rong and their three wives just finished their meal with a few children. Dad Rong and the others came back in sweat, but they laughed very happily, and they knew the result of the trip. pretty good.

"This trip was so smooth! At first, I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to sell it!" Uncle Rong said after pouring a bowl of mung bean soup, with a slightly excited tone.

"Especially our eggs and goose eggs are selling well, people in the city are really willing to spend money!" Rong Erbo exclaimed.

"We just happened to run into someone who wanted to buy goose eggs to make medicinal primers. The shot was really generous. It cost 5 yuan apiece. I stayed there at that time!" Dad Rong's eyes flashed straight. He thought it would be good to sell it. Who knows that they are so generous. "But they didn't feel embarrassed to ask for so much money. I wanted to sell it to him at the normal price, but insisted, and finally sold it to him for a dollar."

Eggs are one piece and one catty, and I brought more than 50 eggs, which is not enough to sell. A few of those who were not in the line kept asking when they would come again. Although they didn't buy eggs, they would buy some fresh vegetables in the basket next to them.

The vegetable vendor next to him suspected that the vegetables brought by Dad Rong were sprinkled with water, and they weren't fresh at all, saying that Dad Rong and the others were cheating, and they wanted to make a little bit cheaper when weighing the catties.

It is true that some people hesitated because of this and did not go forward to buy it, but people who always buy vegetables have experience and can see that this dish is definitely picked in the morning, and the hawker is ignored. Buy as much as you need. After those hesitant people understand it, they will go to buy it. It's too late and the food is sold out.

Rong Wan sat in his mother's arms while Dad Rong and the others were talking to the family about what they had encountered while selling vegetables, with their eyes wide open and listening attentively. She thought that Dad and the others would sell vegetables for a few hundred yuan, but she forgot that it was in the early 1980s, and it would be nice to get a few dozen yuan!