☆ Chapter 24 Space Vegetable Garden

Even though Qi Lian said that, Rong Wan knew that she was going to leave in a few days, blinked her big eyes soaked in tears, and shook Qi Lian's hand and said, "I miss my brother!"

"My brother will miss you too. I will see you when I am on holiday!" Qi Lian solemnly promised. In fact, he has no regrets in his heart. Seven is separated.

Qi Yue took Qi Lian and Rong Wan to the photo studio in the city to take a picture. When passing by the post office, Qi Lian got off the car and bought a thick envelope and a lot of stamps. This is what he wants to stay with them in Ronghuan. I hope I can keep in touch and know the daily life of Little Seven Sister.

After a few days, they went to the photo studio and took the photos back. In the black and white photos, the big-eyed girl Rong Wan with exquisite features and the handsome smiling boy Qi Lian sat on the bench holding hands, and the atmosphere between them was intimate. It seems to be able to penetrate the photo, so that people who see it can't help but smile. When they took the photo back, the uncle who took the photo also said that he wanted to keep a photo in the photo studio to attract customers, but Qi Yue tactfully refused.

Qi Lian took the photo and set off with his grandfather on the way home. Rong Wan also gave the photo to his mother and she kept it. Qi Lian's departure made Rong Wan's mood depressed for several days, and the feeling of parting was really uncomfortable. If it weren't for the fun of her parents and brothers who changed the way, she would not recover so quickly if she wanted to come.

The days passed leisurely, and Rong Wan had already celebrated his 4th birthday. From the soft fleshy fleshy tuaner to a cute and lovely little girl, the fleshy body is not much, and the small body looks just right. Grandma Rong and the others also made beautiful clothes for Rong Wan. Most of them were antique ones, and they were even more picturesque. Every time they were taken out by the family, they were praised and praised.

In the past few years, Qi Lian would stay at Rong's house for a period of time during the winter and summer vacations. Perhaps they had a relationship with Rong Huan and others as messengers, and there was no sense of strangeness at all. Every time Qi Lian went to Rong's house, he always took Rong Wan to the photo studio to take a few photos. In the past few years, the photo of the two of them took up a frame, which made Rong Huan and the others very jealous.

But jealous is jealous, and they all admit that Qi Lian is a great brother to Rong Wan. As long as Qi Lian lives in Rong's house, he can take care of Rong Wan properly. Even when he returned home, he would write from time to time to ask about Rong Wan's situation, and often send all kinds of fun things and fresh food, which is no worse than his brother.

What Qi Lian didn't know was that the various fruits and vegetables he brought back to the calm house were all produced in Ronghuan Space. He only knew that every time he brought things back, those desperate Saburos would come back on time for three meals and take advantage of him. I'm not prepared to go and search for some for my own. If he hadn't kept the preserved fruit that Rong Wan gave her well, he would have been snatched away by his sweet-loving mother.

So every time Qi Lian went to stay at the Rong family, the Qi family bought large bags and small bags for Qi Lian to take with him, and then explicitly or impliedly asked Qi Lian to bring back more fruits and vegetables. Although they also want to go with Qi Lian, there are so many things in the unit that they really can't get out of it!

In the past few years, I have seen the second floor of the bookshelf on the first floor almost. The land in the space has increased to ten acres, a peach grove, several apple trees, pomegranate trees, and apricot trees at the edge of the peach grove. Location, the grape rack has been set up, and clusters of purple grapes are hanging down, exuding a seductive aroma.

Looking to the side, the fresh and tender leeks are really gratifying, the round purple eggplants are hung on the seedlings, and the pumpkin seedlings are climbing along the bamboo poles. The huge pumpkin is hidden in the thick green leaves. Although the loofah stand is a bit simpler, it is enough. The long striped loofahs are exposed outside, and the yellow flowers are embellished among the layers of emerald green.

The three types of cabbage, potatoes and sweet potatoes have large yields, but they also consume a lot. They are indispensable for the whole winter at home. What if there is not enough replacement space for the night, so Yongwan keeps expanding the cultivation of these three types. The total area is more than two acres. There is also a slice of hot pepper next to it. The green color is very gratifying, and it smells spicy. It is absolutely delicious when used for scrambled eggs.

The bees that were caught by Yung Wan in the space at the beginning have grown and grown. The hive is on the peach tree. Perhaps they have stayed for a long time in a place with sufficient aura like the space. This swarm of bees is very friendly to the owner of the space, even if it is too late. They secretly tasted the honey they brewed, and they didn't attack and stay late.

This kind of delicious honey has never been tasted by Yung Wan. She thinks that if she can get a few cans and give it to her family, it will have a good effect. It's a pity that there are not enough bees in the space. In the case of the bee source, one can only wait first.

After seeing Grandma Rong's embroidering skills, Rong Wan made up her mind to learn. She also carried a small bench and searched where she could find it, but she really found out a lot of books about embroidery, as well as needles. She kept all the laws and drawings aside, and prepared to study slowly. At the same time, she also found that there were many books about TCM health preservation and medicated diet recipes, which she also took out. It's not that I want to be an excellent Chinese medicine doctor, but at least I need to know how to maintain health and how to regulate my body. This is good for my family and myself.

Although the Rong family hasn't had a college student until now, Grandpa Rong and Dad Rong know the importance of reading, and they would rather sell iron and want to allow the children to go to college. So at Rongjia, the learning atmosphere is very good. Rong Huan is currently in high school in the county town, and she will guide several younger brothers every time she comes back from vacation. Although Rong Wan has not yet reached the ability to go to preschool, she has already studied first-year courses with Rong An and the others.

The children are so good and willing to work hard, and there is no reason for adults not to work hard, just to save more money for the children to go to school. Uncle Rong and his brothers had discussed the deduction of the greenhouse several times before, but they all gave up because they were worried about losing money.

But in the past few years, I have made some money by selling wild vegetables and selling eggs. I have also asked many people in the city about how difficult it is for them to buy some fresh vegetables in winter. I finally made up my mind. Try to buckle a large shed in your own yard, and expand the scale if the market is good.

Every time they bring six baskets of mushrooms to the market to buy them, they can sell almost the same in the morning, and the price is much higher than that of cabbage, potatoes, etc. When the mushrooms are sold out, apart from the capital, they really make a profit. A lot.

After that, the three companies also spotted the way to sell off-season vegetables, and set up two greenhouses close to the village. They went to the market to sell them when there were no green vegetables in the winter, so they didn't worry about selling them.

Perhaps in the eyes of the people in the city, a year of hard work to make these money is nothing, but for the Rong family, this is a good start. As long as you work hard, don't you have a good day?

Rong Wan knows that she is a child now, and there is not much she can do for her family. She can only be more sensible and obedient. She beats her back and rubs her shoulders for her family, and pulls while her grandma and mother are cooking. Bellows, adding firewood, studying as hard as my brothers and others. When she grows up a little bit, she can do more things, thinking about it, she can't wait.