☆ Chapter 30 Solution and Gain

"Daughter-in-law Rongquan, did you tell me how many times this is? Do you think we won't be held accountable as long as you are soft? The love between Rongquan and the old Rong family has been consumed by you!" Grandpa Rong Watching Zhang Cuicui coldly beg for mercy. He was thinking of his elder brother who died prematurely and the love of the child Rongquan who grew up next to him, but he couldn't let this family abuse their Rong family again and again!

"Uncle, I really know that I was wrong. I will change it. I will show filial piety to you and my aunt with Rongquan in the future!" Zhang Cuicui looked very sincere and cried. "You can't go to Rongquan's unit, if you go How would he be a man after he lost it! He doesn't know anything, I stole it, and it's all on me!"

"You dare to bully my mother, I'm fighting with you!" Rong Zhuang waved his fist and rushed over, thinking of venting for Zhang Cicui, and let Dad Rong slip his collar aside.

Rong Quan walked up to Grandpa Rong with his head down and whispered, "Uncle, let's go in and say!"

Grandpa Rong didn't say a word, he just sighed, turned and went home, which meant that he had acquiesced to Rong Quan's request. Grandpa Rong's sigh caused Rong Quan's face to burn badly, and he didn't even dare to look up at Grandpa Rong.

"Do you know what your daughter-in-law did? You still use me to tell you or not?" Dad Rong sneered and said.

Rong Quan admitted with a wry smile. He said an apology, his knees sank, and he wanted to kneel down, but Dad Rong stopped him.

"Don't kneel for me anymore, I can't bear it. If I'm going to kneel, I must live for a few years!" Grandpa Rong is already immune to Rong Quan's set, not once or twice. , I'll forget everything in a few days, and I'll be tossing with my family.

"Uncle, this time it's really not about Rongquan's business. I saw that you became rich all of a sudden, and I also found out that Uncle Qi always sent his grandson to live there. Little good! It's all my fault!" Zhang Cuicui saw that Grandpa Rong hadn't been impressed by Rong Quan's actions, for fear that he still had the intention of going to Rongquan to make trouble, so he was cruel, and slapped herself a few mouths while explaining. That enthusiasm is not ambiguous at all!

Rong Zhuang rushed over to stop his mother, yelling, "Mom, why are you hitting yourself, it was their fault! It was their fault!" After speaking, he gave Grandpa Rong a few venomous glances.

"Shut up, what do the kids know! It's my mother who did something wrong, so I should apologize and apologize!" Zhang Cuicui pulled Rongzhuang's arm vigorously, and made him turn around. Strict as never before, the eyes of a sturdy person like Rong Zhuang are all red.

"We should have been the closest family, look at what this family has made you look like! Alas~" Grandpa Rong said with a sigh. If you ask for forgiveness, if it is not from the heart, what good is it to say a thousand times and ten thousand times? But it really made him go to Rongquan unit regardless of his care, he couldn't do it.

"Uncle, I was wrong! It's because of Cui Cui who became so inadequate at home. I am too selfish. I always feel that I don't get enough, so I toss about Cui Cui!" Rong Quan slapped himself severely, his eyes full. It is regret. "I have to pay, I lost my job!"

After Zhang Cuicui was stunned for a moment, her face changed drastically, and she rushed forward to ask Rong Quan what was going on.

Actually, what could be going on? Rong Quan and Zhang Cuicui have acted arrogantly since they contacted Grandpa Qi, especially Zhang Cuicui's mean mouth. I don't know how many people are offended, and Rong Quan has brought misfortunes. What the leader of Rong Quan's unit told Rong Quan was to let him rest temporarily and wait for the results of the investigation, but Rong Quan knew in his heart that he could not go back. He did make a mistake.