☆Chapter 33 The Picked Up Child

When I came together in the morning, I saw the whiteness outside. It looked like it was a heavy snow last night. I walked out and stepped on it. The snow hadn't reached my ankles. I could hear a creaking sound every step of the way.

Taking advantage of the time Rong's mother was making breakfast, Grandpa Rong and Dad Rong began to sweep the snow from the door to the gate. But when I opened the door to sweep the snow out, I found a little man lying down in front of the door, dressed very thinly, and motionless.

I didn't even bother to talk to the family. Dad Rong was holding the child, and Grandpa Rong followed behind. The two hurried to Lao Lin's house. They can't handle this difficult situation, so they still hand it over to Lao Lin Insurance.

"This is not a child in our village!" Grandpa Rong, a child of this age in Taoyuan Village, has always seen him, and the child was born very well. Seeing that he was dressed more like a child in the city, he didn't know what he was doing, so he ran to his door and got cold.

"No, I haven't seen this child! Let's ask about the situation when the child wakes up!" Dad Rong said. It's okay to say that if you are separated, if you are abandoned, then you will be too wicked to be a mother and father! The sincere heart of the big winter wants to kill this child! I don't know how long he has been freezing outside, so don't get any problems with the freezing!

"The goddamn human trafficker is too wicked. I'm really not afraid of retribution. I break up the whole family without telling me, and he is cruel to the baby!" Lao Lin cursed and cursed the white and delicate boy, and there were not many frostbites. Seriously, it means that there are marks of being beaten on the child's body, new scars, and strangulation marks on the wrists!

This human trafficker must have kidnapped the child. Seeing that the child always wanted to run back, he tied it up and beat it up again!

"What's the matter?" Grandpa Rong and Dad Rong rushed over to look at them, and they were too angry at first sight. I really couldn't think of anyone who was so vicious and attacked such a cute doll. Seeing that this little boy is thin and small, he is younger than his own Xiaoqi, how come you have encountered such bad things!

There is no answer, they have many speculations, and they can only learn the truth after the little baby wakes up.

Grandpa Rong and Dad Rong talked about it when they came home and told the women in the family to wipe their tears. They were all honest people, and they didn't quarrel a lot. They were beaten and thrown in the snow. I have never heard of the things in the ground.

Rong Wan only knew that his grandfather and father had rescued a tender and tender baby at the door of her house. She didn't know that the child had been beaten. She didn't dare to think that Xiaowawa was abandoned by her parents, and she thought that perhaps Xiaowawa and her parents had separated. "Dad, let's help Little Wawa find her parents, otherwise he will cry!"

"Okay, okay, when Xiaowa wakes up, we will help him find it!" Dad Rong nodded hurriedly and agreed. He didn't dare to say anything more, Xiao Qi was most afraid of hearing the word abduction, and he didn't dare to stimulate his precious girl with the guess in his heart.

When Rong Wan went to see Lao Lin's house to see the little baby, he just woke up, his dark eyes looked like a black hole, which made people look distressed and sad. The child's eyes were so beautiful, but there was no brilliance at all!

It's like a person who has lost his soul!

When Rong Wan saw this scene, Heiliang's eyes were full of tears. She ran forward on her calf, holding the small baby's thin hands, "Brother, don't be afraid, I'll help you find Mom and Dad!"