☆Chapter 35 Do you want to make money?

The children are looking forward to the New Year, because during the New Year, everyone can eat a lot of meat, eat dumplings that are not very common on weekdays, have new clothes, new shoes, and get new year's money. In their hearts, around the Spring Festival is the happiest time of the year.

For Rong Wan, it is important to eat hot dumplings, savory ribs, and big elbows that are fragrant and not greasy, but what she likes most is the scene of a family together, making dumplings together, and surrounding them in a big pot. Before fishing for meat, preparing for the New Year together, every scene is firmly remembered by Rong Wan, and treasured forever in his memories.

This year, the Rong family made a lot of money by relying on off-season vegetables. They bought more sunflower seeds and sugar than in previous years. They also bought pens and notebooks for every child, and they also asked someone to buy a TV. Although there are a few TV companies in Taoyuan Village who have bought TVs in the past few years, their family only owns the area around Rong's house.

The 14-inch black-and-white TV, there are only so two TV stations that can be watched, which is really not very attractive to a baby like Rong Wan who is used to playing computers. However, the neighbours in the neighborhood found a way to spend their time. After dinner, they wandered out and stopped by to watch TV.

On New Year's Eve, a group of people surrounded the outhouse of Rong's family, and the family of Yourong also had their neighbours. Everyone was eating melon seeds while waiting for the start of the Spring Festival Gala. There is no brilliant lighting and special effects like the Spring Festival Gala of later generations, and there are no endless tricks, but everyone's eyes are glued to the TV. When they watch the sketch, they will slap their thighs and laugh, and they will hum along when they listen to the song. The atmosphere unknowingly affected Rong Wan, making her intoxicated.

But this time Rong Wan still didn't wait for the New Year's bell to ring, she was too sleepy to open her eyes, and Xiao Ba who was leaning on her arms did the same.

Father Rong and Ma Rong picked up a child and sent them to the house. They took off their shoes and quilts with special care, covered them with quilts, and carefully tucked the corners of the quilt.

Actually, Rong Wan didn't fall asleep. He knew the movements of Dad Rong and Ma's Rong. Such gentle and careful movements made Rong Wan even more drowsy. Then he was drunk in his sleep with a contented face. Smile.

They were awakened by the adults at about five o'clock in the morning, rubbing their big misty eyes, getting up to wear new clothes, and yawning from time to time.

Due to Xiao Ba's special situation, Rong Wan did not go out with her parents to pay a New Year greeting, nor did she stay with her grandparents to help entertain relatives and neighbours who came to visit the New Year. She accompanied Xiao Ba to play in the backyard.

"After-New Year-Good! Xiao Ba said to my sister, After-Year-Good!" Rong Wan wrote these three words stroke by stroke in the snow with his bright red hands, and then repeated them to Xiao Ba.

Xiaoba's big black eyes stared at Rong Wan's movements closely. He opened his mouth, but there was still no sound, his eyes were red with anxiety.

"No hurry, no hurry! Xiao Ba is still young, more practice will be good!" Rong Wan held Xiao Ba's arm and let his little hand touch his face and rubbing back and forth.

Either this year or next year, she has to go to kindergarten, and Xiao Ba is estimated to be with her. It's just that Xiao Ba who can't speak is likely to be rejected by the children in the kindergarten. She is worried that there will be unfriendly remarks against Xiao Ba, and those will hurt Xiao Ba. But this matter is still very urgent, Xiao Ba's situation needs more time.