☆ Chapter 40 Start building a new house

The weather hasn't warmed up completely yet, so why would Grandma Rong and the others be willing to let a small person like Rongwan dip in the water to wash the vegetables, for fear that her white and tender little hands would be cracked. But Rong Wan couldn't be free. Although she couldn't help grandma and mother with the kitchen work, she could still do it with a bench. She also greeted the helping neighbors and villagers to drink water like a decent.

Those who can come to help either have a close relationship with Rong's family or they have a good relationship. It's funny seeing Rong Wan's steps to greet them like a small adult. Especially if there are only a few boys in the family, it is even rarer for this white and tender little girl, so she washed her hands specially to hug her. Rong Wan didn't admit to being a child, and even smiling when being held by someone who was unfamiliar, it was very pleasing.

"The girl from the third family is not squeamish at all. Come and hug the stone." Among them, a short man in a blue sweater held Rong Wan and handed it to the other tall man. Maybe he moved a little bit bigger, Rong Wan. The little short legs of the night dangled twice in mid-air, and the tall and strong man was frightened, so he hurriedly reached out to pick it up.

"You, don't cry!" The strong man and Rong Wan stared at each other with wide-eyed eyes, panicked for a while, and hurriedly said. He intended to coax the night away. After all, many children were scared and cried when they saw him, but he regretted it when he spoke. The voice was too loud, and he probably frightened the baby!

"I'm not crying!" Rong Wan's big round eyes opened, her small mouth pouted slightly, she was definitely not brave looking like that, she was really not frightened.

The strong man's name is Shitou, and the villagers like to call him Dahan, but some people who are wicked will call him dumb. He had no parents since he was a child. He grew up eating a hundred family meals. It's okay now. With all his strength, he can eat and wear warmth. Because of his rugged appearance and not paying attention to his clothes, he would often scare the children and cry over time. As time passed, he would not dare to get close to those little peas.

Actually he likes children...

It's rare for a child to be so close to him before he was scared to cry. This feeling made Shishi unable to help but grin. His eyes were exceptionally soft, and there was a hint of fierceness in that way.

"This is for you to play with." The stone put Rongwan carefully on the ground, took out a small wooden figure from his pocket, squatted, and reached out and handed it to Rongwan. The wooden figure in his hand was carved in his free time, and he just showed it to the child, but I don't know if she likes it or not.

"Uncle, this little man is so good-looking!" Rong Wan finally took a closer look at the wooden man, his eyes gleaming in praise, and his admiration eyes were particularly obvious. It's not that Rong Wan sincerely supports people, but that this wooden figure is indeed exquisitely carved, with fresh features and a lot of charm.

"Mom, I want that toy, Mom, why don't you give it to me?!" Rong Wan was playing with that toy, and heard the loud voice of a little boy next to him. The content made Rong Wan couldn't bear it. She frowned, and the smile on her little face disappeared.

Rong Wan turned his head to look over, and saw a six or seven-year-old boy pulling a middle-aged woman next to his shirt to play sexually, but his eyes floated towards Rong Wan, to be precise, he looked at the wooden man in Rong Wan's hand. .

"It's your uncle, who actually turned to an outsider! We don't care about his broken stuff, and wait until Minger's mother buys it for you." The middle-aged woman looked at Shishi and Rongwan's eyes were not very good, and she spoke with her. It means disgusting.