Chapter 15 - Truth

After the initial shock, the boys sat down on the huge couch.

"Mila.. a goddess..?", V whispered to himself.

"Where is she now then.. ? I'm sure if she was that mighty beeing you are telling us she is she could have easily fought whatever is trying to get her.. " J-Hope asked, still a little to shocked to believe.

" I don't know. That's why I am here. To look for her. I don't feel her presence in the human realm anymore. ", GD said, pacing back and forth.

" wait.. human realm?", RM asked, leaning foward. "Yes. Do I need to repeat myself everytime? Were you foolish enough to believe there is only you humans in this world? That you're the epitome of creation?", GD asked, and JK swallowed hard.

"I don't know what happened to her though. And she made it very clear that she wouldn't leave you guys alone no matter what. So something must have happened.", he grumbled.

"Mila.. said that? That she would never leave us?", Jimin asked teary eyed, looking over to V.

"Yes. So either she changed her mind or she left...", GD looked them all in the eyes, "..to protect you all.".

The silence in the room was heavy, a sob cutting through it now and then from the maknae line.

"But from what would she need to protect us?", Yoongi asked stunned.

"Did something special happen in the last few days? Any weird behaviour from Mila?", Jiyoung counter asked, which led to all of them trying to think of every little thing.

"The day before yesterday.. when that new sponsor came, Mila seemed extremely upset and worried.. and when I went to look for her she started crying.. but she said that nothing was wrong..", V said nervously.

"A new sponsor?", GD asked, and J-Hope nodded. "He originally only wanted to sponsor Mila, because he thought she was an idol.. when he found out she wasn't,  he decided to sponsor us instead."

"Now that I think of it he was kind of weird... he always stared at her, never left her out of his sight once I think.", Yoongi grumbled, his brows furrowed.

"Mhm.. he had long black hair.  But the weirdest thing about him were his eyes. They were like a piercing silver..", Jimin said. As soon as he finished that sentence, GD stared at them with wide eyes.

"What was his name?", he asked hissing, the building vibrating under the immense hatred that already formed in him.

"I think it was.. Eno?", Jimin answered, a little scared at GDs reaction, flinching as Jiyoung threw a chair straight at the wall.

"Wh..who is he for you to react like this?", Jin asked scared, and the other members looked at GD immediately.

"He is the reason why Mila was kept in a secret room in her home for hundreds of years by her parents. He is the reason why she has nightmares every night. He was the one who used Mila to kill her brother." , GD said with clenched teeth, so incredibly angry that he couldn't protect her from the silver eyed monster he swore to protect her from all these years ago.