☆Chapter 42 Rongwan's Vegetable Garden

Rong Wan's grandparents didn't ask for much, but hoped that his daughter would have a happy life and be prosperous. Now it seems that everything has come true. The son-in-law is down-to-earth and willing to work, the relatives are all kind, and the wives and wives are also very easy to get along with. Now the days are getting more and more prosperous. They are really happy for their daughters as parents.

Rong Wan's uncle Wang Cheng is particularly interested in Rong Wan's new house and the spacious courtyard. He looks around with Rong Wan and wonders what his new house will look like if he builds it. But he still feels a little uncomfortable. Seeing that the brother-in-law's three brothers get along so well, the three families have three rows of houses, but they are still in the same compound, walking through the door, and thinking about his brother, it's not worth mentioning.

Are brothers and sisters really destined to gradually distance themselves after they get married, and even turn their backs on things outside of their bodies? Obviously he was so close when he was a child, but now it has become like this. After thinking about it, Wang Cheng still felt that because his elder brother had married an unclear daughter-in-law, he should marry a virtuous wife. He must learn a lesson in the future.

"Uncle, sigh and get old!" Rong Wan poked the frown between his uncle's eyebrows with a sensual finger.

"Yes, you won't be able to marry a wife when you are old!" Rong Ning, who was behind Wang Cheng, made up for it.

The words of the two children made Wang Cheng's sad mood disappear all at once, and he freed up a hand to rub Rong Ning's hair vigorously. "Such a little kid talks about marrying a daughter-in-law. I don't know how to be ashamed. Just say, who taught you!"

"Don't rub my head, the president is not tall!" Rong Ning's face flushed red, and he stretched out his hand to pull Wang Cheng's arm, pouting.

"You, you will have to have a long time to marry a wife in the future. If you marry a bad guy to bully Xiao Qi, I can't spare you!" Wang Chengnao, who thought too much, made up for Xiao Qi being bullied and stared at the two big boys. Now I have started to educate Rong Ning, to take precautions, and some things have to be done first.

"I won't grin!" Rong Ning raised his voice. He didn't know the use of his wife anyway, but his sister was very important to him, so he wouldn't let his sister be wronged.

"It's said that you have forgotten your mother if you married your daughter-in-law. By then, you will even forget your mother, let alone marry someone else's sister!" Wang Cheng wanted to laugh when he saw Rong Ning's vows, and deliberately used words to slap him. He didn't care if Rong Ning's age could understand.

"Huh, I won't." Rong Ning said angrily.

"Yes, little brother!" Rong Wan echoed. She knew that my brother-in-law was teasing them on purpose, but how could an adult teasing a child, she wanted to fight back. "My uncle just wanted to marry a daughter-in-law and forget grandma."

"That's right, I want to marry a wife and forget my grandma!" Rong Ning immediately repeated in a loud voice. Seeing his brother-in-law wanted to clean him up so dumbfounded, he slid off immediately, shouting, and ran towards grandpa and grandma.

"Then grandma doesn't care about your brother-in-law, just love my baby grandson and grandson daughter." Grandma Rong Wan was so teased that she held Rong Ning's arms in her arms, crying dearly.

"It seems that my little brother wants to marry a daughter-in-law. Wait for my sister to tell you a good one." Ma Rong followed her son's words and started teasing Wang Cheng, making Wang Cheng blushing.

Rong Wan's grandpa and grandmother didn't stay at Rong's house for a long time. They drove away in the afternoon. There was still a lot of things at home waiting for them to go back to deal with. Aunt Rong and Aunt Rong's maiden family did not stay overnight. Anyway, I arrived at the Taoyuan Village Temple Fair soon, and everyone would still be able to meet at that time.