☆ Chapter 43

Rong Wan's hair is fine and soft, and it feels very good to the touch, but there is also a problem. If you don't comb it straight after washing, her hair will get knotted the next morning and you must be very careful with water. Comb it bit by bit. It's okay when Grandma You Rong and Ma Rong help her to comb her hair. If she is late to comb her own hair, she will definitely not have that good patience. When her neck becomes sore, she gritted her teeth and combed hard, always making a lump. Send it off.

How could Qi Lian watch Rong Wan's abuse of the soft hair? He had seen Rong Wan comb her hair before, and felt that there should be no problem, so he took Rong Wan's comb and let her sit on the small bench. Waiting for him to comb her.

Some things were simple but difficult. He was already very careful and careful, but on two occasions he still had trouble with it. It was even more tragic when it was time to braid Rong Wan. His fingers that could play the piano were no more flexible and vigorous, and three braids could be braided.

After editing, dismantling and re-editing, after tossing back and forth three times, he finally felt that it looked a little bit different. But as soon as he put down the comb, Lei Zi rushed in, and he burst into tears after seeing Rong Wan's hairstyle.

"Xiao Qi, who combed your hair for you? The mess is no different from the chicken coop, so talented! Hahaha~" Lei Zi wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes, and walked forward to rub his face. The soft hair that was exploded at night.

"I combed it." Qi Lian expressionlessly pulled away Leizi's hands that wanted to make a mess, and his cold little eyes swept Leizi, making him tremble.

"Haha, uh... it's you. Actually, it's okay. It's quite innovative." Leizi almost choked to death by his saliva. He laughed dryly, and then changed his tone particularly bluntly. At the time, he involuntarily took two steps back. This is a regret in his heart, and it makes you feel bad. What do you say about this? Seeing that Qi Lian is offended.

"Brother Leizi, do you have your cheeks? It's terrible!" Rong Wan looked at Leizi with a worried look, but she was smiling happily in her heart. Who told Leizi to say that her hair is like a chicken coop and saw him How could she be unhappy so much!

"Take medicine if you are sick." Qi Lian said in a very serious manner, an absolute good friend of China!

Lei Zi, who was run together by Rong Wan and Qi Lian, retreated with a bitter face, can't you hide him if you can't provoke him!

The next morning, Leizi was awakened by the thick sweet potato porridge coming from outside. He half-squinted his eyes and put on his clothes, and walked out slowly. Rong An, Rong Ning, Qi Lian, Rong Wan, Xiao Ba, and Drizzle lined up in a row to wash in front of the sink. After they looked up and saw him, they were all frozen, and then they all sprayed the mouthwash in their mouths. When he came out, Xiao Yu was choked, coughing and shaking his fingers at her brother, her pink face was red at the moment, with a little distortion.

Xiao Yu was really suffocated. She wanted to laugh, but she was choked, and her throat was itchy from coughing, but her brother's appearance was so funny.

"What's wrong with you? What's the matter?" Lei Zi was upset by their strange reaction. Somehow, he always had an ominous premonition. Perhaps he was too adapted to life in Taoyuan Village. When he spoke, he unconsciously brought out the dialect flavor, which matched his image at the moment and added a bit of joy.

"I didn't expect you to have this hobby!" Rong Ning wiped off the toothpaste froth from his mouth, and tweeted twice. Lei Zi's heart felt hairy as he wanted to laugh or not.

"Brother, no wonder you refused to cut your hair all the time, because you wanted to braid your hair!" Xiao Yu was as if you didn't say it earlier, and inadvertently added fuel to make the other people laugh. Come.