☆Chapter 47 There are strange flowers everywhere

The newly-purchased compound is temporarily unavailable for people. The house should be repaired, rebuilt, painted, and the flowers and trees in the yard need to be relocated. This is not a small project. Both Rong Wan and Xiao Ba need to go back to class. They can't stay here any longer. Naturally Dad Rong and Ma Rong will go back with them, so the uncle Rong family and the uncle Rong will take care of things here.

Qi Lian has been in a happy state after knowing that the Rong family is going to buy a house in the imperial capital. Although he did not grin and smile, the slightly soft breath all over him has revealed this fact. However, when Rong Wan and Xiao Ba were about to leave the Imperial Capital to go back to school, he looked gloomy again. He thought, it would be nice if Rong Wan and Mom were responsible for overseeing the transformation of the compound in the Imperial Capital.

"Don't drink too much water at night."

"Um."

"Sleep honestly and don't kick the quilt."

"good."

"Remember to call me once a week."

"......Um."

...

"I have a illusion. It seems that Xiao Qi belongs to the Qi family and not our old Rong family. Looking at Qi Lian's posture, we have to come over and tell us to take good care of Xiao Qi." Madam Rong watched Qi Lian admonish from the side. Xiao Qi's appearance couldn't help but smile, it was too far from his usual cool performance.

"Girls are all raised by others, you have to be mentally prepared." Mama Qi answered sourly from the side. She always wanted to have a daughter, but it was a pity that she didn't get her wish. Let's look at Zhang's lively Xiao Yu and Rong's well-behaved and beautiful Xiao Qi, can you not be envious!

"How can it be!"

"How can it be!"

Dad Xiaoyu and Dad Rong said in unison, their voices suddenly improved a lot.

"Look at which brat dare to beat my daughter's idea."

"Who dare to touch my baby girl, I'm never finished with him!"

After the two glanced at each other, they spoke almost at the same time, and the two of them had a tacit understanding on this issue.

"You just talk about it. Don't you really leave your girl at home for a lifetime? It's your father's job to find a good wife for your baby girl." Madam Rong said with a smile, this little rain Mom also agrees very much.

Qi Lian started thinking about Xiaoqi almost after he had separated, but he also knew that Xiaoqi hadn't set up a phone at home, and he had to go to the town if he wanted to make a call. It was very inconvenient, and it was impossible to make a call every day. For this reason, he cherishes every time he talks with Rong Wan on the phone. The two of them have never been cold when talking on the phone. Of course, he does not want others to take up this precious time, even his own. The grandfather and mother said a few more words, but he looked at them with resentment for a long time.

But it was also a coincidence. This time he was telling Rong Wan about his life in the recent period and the renovation of the Rong family compound. Lei Zi and Xiao Yu came. If his brother robbed the phone, it would be better to say something, and he could solve it with a cold eye, but Xiaoyu would not slap him at all. As a man, he couldn't rob her. He was really depressed, so he could only stare at Leizi a few more times to vent his anger.

Xiao Yu was very excited when talking on the phone, her voice was raised unconsciously, and her free hands began to gesture and her body language was very rich. Especially when talking about her weird classmate Leilei, she was really angry.