Hime

"Wow! you are so good at this Zen!" Y/N says as she watches Zenitsu playing shamisen, clapping a bit

"Y-you shouldn't praise me like this!" Zenitsu responds, rolling on the floor while letting out a goofy laugh.

"Zenko is weird."

"Yeah, really weird."

"Is Y/N safe around her?

'I can hear you guys whispering you know.' Zenitsu thought, an irk mark in his head.

"Y/N! Is it true that Zenko is adopted?"

Two women approached Y/N as she swept the floor.

"wha- adopted?"

"Then it's true that your parents gave her to you as a pet and you both ran away together from your home?"

Damn, Zenitsu was downgraded from adopted sister to pet in less than one second, rumors are really scary!

"Of course not! Zenko is my biological sister!"

"Oh my! Then it's true she was born with a genetic disease! I'm so sorry to hear that!"

GENETIC DISEASE?

What's going on with all these rumors? And why all of them are low-key offensive towards Zenitsu?

Okay, clues! I need to find clues! Though I already know how everything is going to turn out, there's no harm in trying to save Uzui's wives sooner!

I thought as I run in the corridor of the house, it was a pretty busy time so even if I bump into someone it would not look weird for me to be running around.

But, like god was hearing what I said, I hit against someone as I turned in the corner, the impact was so hard that I fell in my butt.

"Ouch.....huh?"

I look up to see who I bumped into, an extremely beautiful lady was standing there, her eyes browns were furred in irritation as she looked at me like I was an insect.

"Wow...."

"What are you looking at? You filthy-"

"You're so pretty!"

"Huh?"

I quickly get up to take a closer at her features.

"I feel like my eyes have been blessed! Are you perhaps a goddess that descended from the sky? "

"Wha- Flattery won't work on me!"

"Flattery? I'm being serious, though! Oh, is it because I bumped into you? I'm so sorry for that! Did your kimono get wrinkled because of me?"

"That's not I said-"

"That's no good! How could I ever apologize for this sin?" Though I admit I was dramatizing things a bit, I really do feel sorry for bumping into her.

"....you are a weird human..."

"Huh?"

"What's your name?"

"My name? It's Y/N!"

She tilted her head, glaring at me from under her brow.

"... Is there something wrong with my name?"

"Humph, well, I don't like it!"

"....excuse me?"

"Since you are going to work at this house anyway, I might as well give you another name!"

"You are?"

"Asami! That's how you will be called from now on!"

Judging by her clothes, she must be quite a high ranked person around here, so it's best to just go along with it.

"Oooh! What does it mean?"

She looked at my eyes for a while before avoiding eye contact, letting out a harsh "humph' and turning away from me.

"I'm not telling you! Now come on, I don't like people lacking around!"

"Right! Thank you! What's your name?"

"... It's Warabihime."

Huh? That name is a bit a familiar...

Nah, who cares.

"It's a pretty name! Just like you! And it even ends with hime! Since you look just like a princess, it fits perfectly!"

"Humph."

Warabihime is weak to compliments apparently.

"Guys, don't you think that Warabihime oiran is acting a bit different these days?"

"I noticed it too! I accidentally broke a vase the other day, and she actually let me go!"

"She did? Did a ghost entered in her body or something?!"

"I don't know, but now that I think about, she has been spending a lot of time with Y/N- I mean, Asami, recently!"

"Really?"

"Yes, Okami-sama was angry because she wanted her to start receiving clients already, since all the rumors were attracting a lot of people, but she keeps saying that she's not ready yet."

"I didn't know Oiran-sama had a liking to girls-"

"Who cares! As long as Y/N- I mean, Asami, keeps her in a good mood like this I won't complain!"

"Let's bring more sweets for her later!"

"Warabihime, you really should listen! The people coming looking for a girl with an angel face keep increasing, we are loosing serious money here!"

"Do I look like I care?"

"What's going on with you recently?! Since when do you care about the girls!? You are always complaining all day about how they all pester you!"

".... The men around here are too ugly. Letting them have her is too much of a waste. So stop pestering me and my pet."

Waste? Pet?! Does she sees that girl as a collectible doll or something?!

Now even the old woman was starting to feel bad for this Y/N girl. Of all people to her to catch the attention, it had to be with the most violent woman of the house?

As she went outside the room, the elderly lady sighed while standing in the corridor.

'Poor girl, she must be suffering so much while stuck in her grasp...'

What was actually happening, however: "Hime-san! Look, I found it in the market, it has the same color as your eyes!"

Y/N entered the room with a big smile, showing Warabihime a beautiful hairpin with jewels in format of flowers.

"Do you like it?" She asks, her eyes sparkling in anticipation.

"... Well, it's not a bad choice for a worm like you."

"Yay!"

Y/N is weak to pretty women.