Part 3

(Joseon era)(1596/03/08)

(Joseon era)
(1596/03/08)

  After that incident, Jihoon's parents were worried, their son's eyes were different from usual as they got used to see their black colour.

  But now he had a weird colour which shined like glass and the weirder was the fact Jihoon was avoiding to look at his parents.

"Jihoon what happened to you? Why were you with Ji in that cursed place? You know that going near there is very dangerous." He scolded him in a firm voice, waiting for Jihoon's apology but the other didn't talk and only looked at the blanket he was covered with.

  The younger finally opened his mouth asking.

"What happened to Ji?"

"Her condition is weird, when they brought her the doctor and as soon as she looked at him, blood started to flow out of her eyes and she kept screaming... nobody knows what's wrong with her."

  He whispered his last words but was surprised by his son's shocked expression, Jihoon rose his head to his father.

  Their eyes met and blood fell from Jihoon's eyes, he knew that what was happening to him and Ji was because of that thing they saw in the cursed place.

"Dad... me and Ji... are cursed..."

______________

(Modern time)
(2021/05/03)

  Laying bored on his bed and looking blankly at the room's ceiling, and didn't want to do anything except staying in his apartment and precisely on his bed.

  The silence and peace was interrupted by the phone's ringtone which he didn't pay attention to, he didn't want to talk to anyone but after continuous ringing Seokjin was fed up and answered after seeing the caller's name.

"Hi." In whisper Seokjin replied.

"Hi Seokjin, how are you?"

"Hmm good." Seokjin hummed in a reply.

"Today is your day off, right?" Lee Seok asked curiously.

"Hmm yes."

"Do you have any plans?"

"Just relaxing." Very calmly he uttered with a sigh.

"Would you like us to meet up? We didn't meet since a while."

  Seokjin went lost in thoughts for a while then said.

"Hmm okay..."

  Lee Seok smiled lightly before saying.

"I'll send you the location."

  Seokjin hummed only and hung up after biding goodbye to Lee Seok, and it lasted few seconds before Seokjin got the location.