☆Chapter 50: Learn to be a cool guy

As Rong Wan had expected, Chang Hong widened his eyes and screamed, "You lied to fools, 100 yuan, maybe how did it come from!"

"What are you talking about? I still have 120 New Year's Eve money." Niu Gaoren gave Chang Hong an impatient look, and took out a few big tickets from his pocket and patted them on the table. He really can't get used to Chang Hong's soreness, he has to make others flatter like Zhang Rui to be happy.

Chang Hong was blocked for speaking, his face flushed, and finally he simply stomped his foot and left in anger. Zhang Rui glanced at Niu Gaoren, then at Rong Wan and Xiao Ba, becoming more jealous in her heart.

Rong Wan was puzzled. She obviously didn't have any holidays with Chang Hong and Zhang Rui. Why these two people just saw her not pleasing to the eye. They wanted to put themselves down in everything. , Continue next time. Gradually, this kind of comparison has evolved into an all-round way, comparing clothes, pocket money, and who the teacher likes more. In the end, the comparison is always a loss.

Chang Hong, in particular, always stared at Rong Wan during class, and reported to the teacher when she saw that Rong Wan showed signs of not listening well. The teacher was also annoyed. In the end, she criticized her in class. She restrained a little.

As he approached the final exam of the next semester, Chang Hong's face became more haggard, and he yawned from time to time during class, as if he hadn't slept for a few days. However, every time she confronted Rong Wan, her spirits came up all of a sudden, and she looked like she was confident, making Rong Wan very inexplicable.

Two days before the final exam, everyone was a little nervous, and there were fewer people playing after class. They were all struggling to prepare for the exam. Rong Wan and Xiao Ba looked calmest, and listened carefully when they should listen carefully, how to play and how to play after class, so that Haiyan who wrinkled his face in pain every time he reads was envious.

Because there is not enough space in the class, the students are scattered and sitting, so when taking the exam, they always bring their own small benches and stools to the school playground to sit on, and the teacher moves the chair to stare at the front. Everyone is one meter away from the front, back, left, and right. It's basically useless to answer the answers secretly, so the students are quite honest and obediently doing the questions. There is only the sound of the breeze blowing the leaves around, and the students make the sound when they write the answer. The slight noise.

However, this was the first fifteen minutes. After that, some students started to flip through the papers repeatedly. I can't answer any more.

Both Rong Wan and Xiao Ba belonged to the kind of particularly focused attention. After starting to answer the questions, they devoted themselves to writing down the answers one by one. The questions are very simple, and they are all taught by the teacher in class, so I didn't encounter any obstacles until I finished each question. After answering, neither of them rushed to hand in the papers, but checked the questions from start to finish.

When the teacher walked by Rong Wan's side, he paused for a while, looked down at her paper, and nodded involuntarily. Chang Hong in the row next to him was racking his brains for the answer. When he turned his head, he saw the teacher's expression, and he felt a little bit of anticipation. She also wanted the teacher to show up when she saw her paper. This expression.

But the fact is that the teacher was expressionless when she came to see her papers. This made Chang Hong feel cold and start to panic at the same time. He felt that he must have made a lot of mistakes. Beads of sweat also began to come out.

When Rong Wan and Xiao Ba stood up and handed over the paper, Chang Hong became more panicked, and his brain became a mess, the more he thought about it, the more he couldn't remember. She was still entangled when the teacher came to collect the papers, and finally filled it out indiscriminately.