Eighty-Eight

"Ow!" Chaser Gilderoy whined as Aries wrapped his sprained wrist. The match had lasted merely twenty minutes with Gryffindor striking a fine forty to twenty in points when Sirius had sent a bludger his way.

"You're fine, Lockhart, it's only a sprain. Here's a brace and you're free to continue playing." Aries said as she put the black brace over his hand and strapped it cleanly on his mid forearm.

Colorvario

The braced turned a navy blue color, similar to his jersey before the boy sped back up into the air, alerting Madame Hooch to continue the game.

"AND LOCKHART IS BACK ON THE FIELD! WITH GRYFFINDOR UP NOW FIFTY TO TWENTY, IT ISNT LOOKING VERY PROMISING FOR OUR DEAR RAVENLCAWS!" Gideon commentated, the twins switching off as the game got deeper and surprisingly more rough.

"POTTER TAKES QUAFFLE, HE PASSES TO THOMAS! OH AND A NICE DODGE FROM THAT BLUDGER SENT FROM STRETTON! THOMAS TAKES THE SHOT! KEEPER PAGE BLOCKS IT! OH NO! WE HAVE A HIT TOWARDS SEEKER MCLAGGEN BY BEATER CHANG!" Fabian added in.

Aries watched as Remus defended yet another potential shot from the Ravenclaws. A smile coming to her face when Remus finds her eyes.

"LOOK AT THAT! SEEKER INGLEBEE HAS FOUND THE SNITCH! OI, ITS A RACE NOW BETWEEN MCLAGGEN AND INGLEBEE! ANOTHER SHOT TAKEN BY POTTER!" Gideon budded in, practically taking over the speakers.

"AND ITS NOW SIXTY TO TWENTY! FORTESCUE BEATS A BLUDGER AT INGLEBEE! OH NO! INGLEBEE IS DOWN AND IT LOOKS LIKE MCLAGGEN TOOK A BROOMSTICK TO THE ARM AS WELL!" Fabian yelled as the two watched Inglebee fall from his broom.

Though before Aries could find it worth help, Ethan Chang had gotten hold of his jersey and helped the seeker back on his broom.

"AND INGLEBEE IS BACK, THOUGH HE SEEMS TO HAVE LOST THE SNITCH! LOOKIE HERE A SHOT FROM RAVENCLAW CHASER DAVIES, OH AND IT PASSES! NOW FIFTY TO THIRTY!"

James, now trying to score as much as possible, caught the quaffle from Sadie and did a full loop ty loop around a bludger before taking a shot at Grant, who did not manage to defend the hoops in time.

The quaffle was back on the field when Chloe Davies caught it and immediately began racing with Sadie Thomas to the Gryffindor hoop when suddenly the Gryffindor slowed. Chloe only then noticed the bludger coming her way sent by Sirius. Having no time to defend herself, the bludger hit directly where she held the quaffle, dropping the ball directly into Sadie's hands.

The girl whizzed back to the Ravenclaw side of the field, dodging and flowing passed the other players. Sadie passed a nice throw over to James who quickly took a shot and bumped their score up to seventy points.

Every once and a while Aries noticed Remus glancing down in her direction until he locked eyes with her. Remus would send her a wink and a grin before Aries responded with a smile.

The two shared that short and sweet moment throughout the game. As twenty five minutes soon turned into an hour, the score becoming eighty to seventy in favor of Ravenclaws, the snitch was finally sighted again by McLaggen.

"AND MCLAGGEN FOUND THE SNITCH! ITS A RACE ONCE MORE BETWEEN GRYFFINDOR AND RAVENCLAW SEEKERS!" Gideon's voice boomed from the commentators box.

"Really 'bout time don't you think?" Fabian added in. "C'mon Gryffindor!-" Fabian started

"Let's makes some noise in these stands!" Gideon finished Fabian's thought. The crowds of blue and red began to cheer and scream, feet stomping and hands clapping, friends shaking other friends in pure excitement as McLaggen and Inglebee raced for the snitch.