☆Chapter 55 New Year's New Decision

On the second day of the Lunar New Year, Aunt Rong, Aunt Rong Er, and Ma Rong will take their men, children, and a lot of food and drink back to their relatives. In recent years, the conditions of the family are getting better and better. Naturally, they will not spare the things outside, a spare rib, a big elbow, and slaughtered chickens and ducks, plus a few boxes of strawberry jam and canned fruits from their own factory, and their own greenhouses. The fruits and vegetables here are also to be brought, as well as the drinks and toys bought from the Imperial Capital that are now being sold. The tastes of both the elderly and the children are taken care of.

Rong Wan's brother-in-law, Wang Cheng, has also made a career with the help of her sister and brother-in-law over the years. He has opened several chain restaurants in the city. The business is good and the reputation is good. Many agencies in the city come to order working meals. His restaurant. While successful in his career, he also has an enviable and beautiful family, his gentle wife Shiyu who teaches Chinese at a primary school in the city, and his smart son Wang Shi.

Grandpa Rongwan and grandmother spent time with the younger son. Both the son and the daughter-in-law were filial, and the grandson was lively and smart, so there was nothing to be dissatisfied with. It's just that their eldest son has gotten worse over the years, and he is a rascal, who has offended many people in the village. They helped him twice. They also stuffed the old man's children with some pocketbooks, bought clothes and food, but they didn't get a little bit of sincerity. Instead, they made the old man and his family want to climb to Wang Cheng. Domination over their heads made the two old people feel very uncomfortable, and once again hardened their hearts.

But every time they see their grandsons and granddaughters so promising, the two old people can immediately forget the troubles in life, and the smiles on their faces are brighter than the blooming flowers. This time, Rong An, Rong Ning, Rong Wan, and Xiao Ba are all here. The boy is as tall as loose, and the girl is a little more beautiful than the delicate flower. Let the old man and the old lady. I couldn't laugh from ear to ear, and praised this and that.

Rong An didn't find a job immediately after graduating from the Chinese Department of Imperial Capital University. Instead, he went to travel while creating. Now he is considered a more famous author in the circle. Not only did he not spend a penny at home, but made a lot of money. Under Rong Wan's instigation, he picked a few places with beautiful feng shui to buy a house, and then he and his family would have a comfortable place to stay on vacation in the past. place. Rong Ning was very popular with her tutor, and he wanted to recommend Rong Ning to go to M country for further study. Now the Rong family is still discussing this matter.

"Okay, you kids are doing well and promising, and the old one of us has long faces." Grandpa Rong Wan stroked his gray beard, his eyes narrowed.

"Yes, several families around here are asking openly and secretly how you were nurtured. Two of them have told me that they want you to make up lessons for their children, but I didn't respond." Grandma Rongwan Le Hehe, the tone and expression showed some pride.

"I can't agree. My brothers and sisters will make up for me if they want to make up lessons, but they will not give them!" Wang Cheng's son, Wang Shi, is about to be in the first grade. When someone snatched his brothers and sisters away, he yelled at him on the excuse of studying.

"Oh, our little treasure actually knows that we have to make up lessons? Isn't it the least love to study?" Shi Yu saw the tension in his son holding Rong Wan's arm, and deliberately revealed his shortness.

Rong Wan knew about this situation, and couldn't help but laugh, stretched out his hand to squeeze Wang Shi's little fleshy face. However, no matter how mischievous Wang Shi was in front of other people, he was very honest and well-behaved in front of Rong Wan. Therefore, Wang Cheng is also very frustrated when he is a dad. The words of a dad are not as good as those of a sister.