☆Chapter 65 Unexpected sweetness

Rong Wan grabbed what Qi Lian had in his hands, and ran to the bathroom not far away. At this moment, she didn't care about her stomach ache. After she had cleaned up, she made some psychological preparations before she dared to come out, and the heat on her face never subsided.

The supermarket where they are located is almost the largest in the imperial capital, with a complete range of categories, and also provides shopping carts and shopping baskets, which is particularly convenient. Qi Lian was worried that Rong Wan would be uncomfortable when he was walking around, so he picked her up and put her in the cart. "It won't be tired."

Qi Lian's move attracted the attention of many people around him, making Rong Wan cover his face so ashamed, how could such a big person sit in the cart! However, Qi Lian expressed his concern with a serious expression on his face.

"Dad, I have to sit in the car like my sister!"

"I want too, mom, you also push me, OK!"

...

A few children thought this seemed like a lot of fun, and they jumped around asking the adults at home to also carry them into the cart.

You should read the almanac before going out today! Rong Wan hugged her knees with her hands, buried her head in the space between her chest and legs, and muttered, "Hurry up!"

"It's nice to be young!"

"Yeah, it's really like it's on TV!"

"The guy is handsome, and the girl looks more handsome than a star!"

...

The elder sisters at the cash register started to have different fillings, and what came to mind in their minds was their once-green years.

When Qi Lian's cart reached the shelf with few people, Rong Wan turned his head and said to him, "Brother Qi, you stop, I'm going to get down and walk by myself."

Who knows how much she turned her head to talk, Qi Lian also happened to bend over to look at the things on the second shelf, and the petal-like delicate and moist lips brushed Qi Lian's cheek in this way.

Rong Wan was completely dumbfounded, her eyes widened suddenly, her thick curled eyelashes flickered twice, her rose-colored lips moved but there was no sound. Although Qi Lian was sluggish for a moment, he took the next step in an instant, forced to turn his head back calmly, and let Rong Wan's lips rub his cheek until it was close to the corner of his mouth.

"Brother Qi, you--you--" Rong Wan's mind returned to his body at this moment, and he drew back abruptly, wiping the corners of Qi Lian's slightly curved mouth dangerously, only feeling the heat all over his face. Flooding.

"It's a pity!" A feeling of regret flashed through Qi Lian's eyes, his face calm as usual, but his ear tips were as red as blood dripping.

"Humph!" Rong Wan felt his brain rumbling, and stood up awkwardly, but forgot that she was still on the cart at the moment, but Qi Lian did not control the cart at this time. The cart was subjected to this force. If it is unsteady, Yongwan will not be steady.

Fortunately, Qi Lian reacted quickly and reached out to lift Rong Wan out of the car.

"Oh my god, I'm scared to death!" Rong Wan let out a sigh of relief with a look of rejoicing.

"You can't be so reckless in the future." Qi Lian sternly warned. He was also frightened by Rong Wan's sudden behavior. If he didn't respond in time, or if he wasn't by her side, then he would not dare to think about the consequences. of.

"You are so embarrassed to say that you all blame you, if it weren't for you...would I be like that?!" Rong Wan was annoyed by this in his heart, and he stretched out his hand to beat Qi Lian several times.