☆Chapter 68 Temporary Calm

As they were talking, the door slammed open and hit the bunk with a loud noise. It was She Xiqian who appeared at the door, holding a thermos bottle in her hand, and yelling "So tired!"

Except that Rong Wan was taken aback, everyone else in the dormitory was obviously used to this scene. It's only been a few days now, and I'm used to it. It seems that she has not done kicking the door once or twice.

Han Qian glanced at Rong Wan and the others, then looked at She Xiqian, he hesitated for more than ten seconds, and then slowly moved to She Xiqian's side, and smiled and said, "Cici, you are here, Xiao Wan brought a lot from home. It's delicious, you can try it too!"

A few days ago, she would take the thermos bottle in She Qianqian's hand and help her put it in, but this time she didn't mean that at all, which made She Qianqian a little uncomfortable. After hearing what Han Qian said, she looked at Rongwan and the others. To be honest, Kuang Miao and Longlong were blocking them, and she couldn't see anything. But she was upset, and she couldn't understand Rong Wan and Liu Huanhuan. How could they say "I don't know how to eat those cheap goods, huh, you are suitable for them!"

"Shut up if you can't speak human words, no one thinks you are dumb!" Longlong's temper was the hottest, and he was angry at the time. If she didn't think she was wasting the peanuts in her hand on She Xiqian, she really wanted to come to She Xiqian. Then.

"Can you stop for a day?!" Kuang Miao's face was very ugly, staring at She Xiqian.

"Why can I only be bullied by you?! Don't you think it's too much for so many of you to deal with me?!" She Qianqian put the thermos bottle on the ground abruptly, said angrily, choked with her words.

"Cici, don't cry, they didn't mean that!" Han Qian hurried forward to persuade She Qianxi.

"Let me just say one thing, I didn't ask you to eat those bargains in your mouth." The good mood was destroyed in this way, and Yongwan sighed helplessly, but she still had to make it clear that she should make it clear.

"What do you mean?" She Qianqian asked with red eyes. "I don't deserve to eat you?!"

"You think too much!" Rong Wan was defeated by She Xiqian's powerful brain replenishment ability, and she was silent for a while before reorganizing her language. "I know you don't like me, so I won't find someone uncomfortable to buy you."

"I'm sorry, it's my own opinion. I just think that we are all in a dormitory, so we won't make such a fuss..." Han Qian looked guilty, but Rong Wan always felt that something was wrong.

Long Long sneered, without talking.

"Well, I know you meant it." Rong Wan faintly smiled and replied, and then buried his head and started to organize his own things, Liu Huanhuan helped.

Kuang Miao and the others didn't say a word, for fear that they would quarrel again if they went on, they turned their attention to the food, and talked in a low voice.

She Qianqian bit her lip tightly, her tears flowed down, and she was a grievance in her heart! Han Qian's complexion wasn't very good at the moment, her hands were tightly clenched into fists, and her palms were lined with crescent-shaped red marks, so how could she comfort She Xiqian.

She Qianqian cried until midnight under the quilt that night, and Han Qian climbed onto her bed and comforted her quietly. The two fell asleep when it was dark. In fact, other people didn't sleep well, and they all heard She Xiqian's cry, and it was quite uncomfortable in her heart. They really want to get along with She Qianqian, but her temper and her mouth are something that several people can bear. Everyone lives in a collective life, and they can be accommodated, but no one wants to serve an ancestor. They are not in this mood and have no obligation.