☆Chapter 69 The plot of dog blood

The performance costume is a pink and white antique dress. The skirt is covered with peach blossoms. You can change it quickly at night. The silky and satin-like long hair is combed into a simple bun. It is already amazing. NS.

"Let's just say, Xiaowan's face is enough, it shouldn't be a problem if you can't jump!" Guan Ju praised his precise vision in his heart.

She Xiqian pouted unconsciously, but didn't say anything. Han Qian lowered her head, her long hair covered her face, she couldn't see her expression clearly, she should be extremely sad.

Rong Wan has not learned any dance, but he has seen a lot, remembered a lot of movements, and learned Tai Chi from Grandpa Qi. With extremely soft waist and superb physical coordination ability, he dances according to his own heart. It also looks decent, of course there is nothing to say about this face.

"Little Qi, haven't you really learned dance? It's really great!" Liu Huanhuan greeted him as soon as Rong Wan stepped off the stage, saying compliments.

"Come on and help me down, my legs are soft!" Rong Wan wiped the sweat from his forehead, his face pale.

"You still don't talk!" Guan Ju, who was following Liu Huanhuan, almost knocked herself down with her left foot and right foot. The elegant and clear classical beauty image in her mind was so shattered.

"Your palms are so wet. I really can't tell you are so nervous on stage!" Liu Huanhuan took Rong Wan's hand and helped her move forward.

"I'm almost nervous!" Rong Wan took a sigh of relief just now, and let out a sigh. "Then it was completely instinctive, but fortunately it was over!"

"Xiao Wan, I danced really well!" Han Qian's face was worse than that of the late one, and there was a little sadness in her smile. "Fortunately, you are on stage!"

"She didn't dance as well as you!" She Xiqian didn't care that saying this would offend you to stay late.

"If you come to the stage, you must be better than me!" Rong Wan smiled, and didn't mind what She Xiqian said, the stand was different.

"I don't know who is so wicked that prevents Han Qian from coming to power. What a great opportunity!" She Qianqian had something to say.

"This matter really should be checked carefully, and I really want to know who did it!" Rong Wan didn't have a slight smile on his face, his expression was serious.

"No, it should be just an accident." Han Qian shook her head.

"If it is an accident, then there is nothing to say. If it is not an accident, I should have the right to know the truth." Rong Wan didn't think like Han Qian.

After the performance, the relevant personnel gathered in the backstage, and everyone talked about their own situation. As Xia Lei guessed, the problem was on the reminder card that the host took, and the card was changed. And this host is a novice, and he joined the original host who was ill just two days before the start of the show. The importance of the reminder card to her is self-evident.

Now as long as you know who has touched the card, you can get more clues.

At this time, Han Qian's face became paler and paler, clutching the corners of her clothes tightly with both hands, wrinkling the corners of her clothes.

"Han Qian, do you have a pain in your feet?! How about I send you to the infirmary first, don't hold on!" She Xiqian noticed Han Qian's abnormality and hurriedly lowered her head and asked. She had said to take Han Qian to the infirmary a long time ago, but Han Qian insisted on watching Rong Wan's dance, and now she is waiting for the investigation, where can she hold her feet!