☆Chapter 71 Strangulation at the source

"Get out of the way!" Qi Lian's gaze was cold and severe, and she couldn't help shrinking when she scanned Han Qian.

"I'm serious, she is obviously in love with you, but she also hooks up with other men. Her money belongs to that man!" Han Qian was afraid that Qi Lian would not believe it, and hurriedly removed herself from it. The so-called truth that Hong Yueer got from her was revealed.

"Who are you?" Qi Lian asked.

"I...I'm Rong Wan's roommate, my name is—" A trace of injury flashed through Han Qian's eyes, but she immediately cleared up her emotions, smiling and preparing to introduce herself.

"I'm not interested in knowing who you are!" Qi Lian interrupted Han Qian's introduction, and his cold eyes swept across her instantly pale face. "I don't know where you heard the gossip, but if something spreads from you, the consequences are not something you can bear!"

"Why are you so obsessive, she is relying on her face at all--" Han Qian was hit hard, but she still wanted Qi Lian stubbornly to recognize Rong Wan's'true face'.

"Little Qi is good only if I know it! What are you!" Qi Lian felt that the woman in front of him was no longer worthy of being so polite. If she were not a woman, perhaps she had been sent to the hospital by now.

Han Qian returned to the bedroom with red and swollen eyes. When she saw Rong Wan's exquisite face, her hands were clenched into fists, and the resentment and hatred under her eyes were almost beyond hiding. I already have the best, but I don't know how to cherish it. I don't know how to ask for it without suffering! Damn it, it's really disgusting!

"It's inexplicable, what is her look!" Liu Huanhuan happened to see the look in Han Qian's eyes.

She Qianqian came back the latest, and behaved quite abnormally, and she stopped chatting with Han Qian chirping about gossip, and went to bed early.

The next day, Rong Le came to school again. This time he didn't find Rong Wan, but went to Rong Wan and his department head's office with Qi Lian. Rong Wan and his counselor, Han Qian, were called over.

"I heard you slander my sister sugar daddy? Where did you hear it, tell me this big money." He almost exploded when he received a call from Qi Lian last night, and wanted to rush to the school immediately to deal with it. This matter. But at that point, the school leader was not there, and she was worried that she would be alarmed, so she endured it.

"I...I didn't!" Han Qian understood as soon as she saw Rong Le and Qi Lian appear in the department head's office. She must have made a mistake. She was shocked and afraid in her heart. Tears rolled in her eyes, almost. Cry out.

"No? You mean Qi Lian slandered you?! You didn't stop him saying that my sister is a sugar daddy? You didn't stop her saying that my sister is not worthy of him?" Rong Le sneered and asked.

Qi Lian's face immediately sank after hearing these few words, his icy eyes swept over Han Qian, his thin lips pressed slightly, and his brows furrowed.

"If you have something to say, say it well, I don't know what the situation is here." Seeing that the situation is not right, the department head hurriedly smiled and finished the game.

Rong Le told the department head what he knew, with strong dissatisfaction in his words, hoping that he could deal with it fairly and give an explanation. And Han Qian was crying with rain on the side, which looked very distressing.

"Student Han Qian, I really don't know what to say about you!" The head of the department was also quite speechless to this girl who was confused by love, but Han Qian is his student in the end, she cried so badly that made him I can't say anything serious, "Don't listen to the wind or rain, but fortunately, this sentence has not been passed out. If it is passed out, it will cause much harm to classmate Rongwan!"