☆Chapter 74 Let's go to the movies

With a gossip heart, Qi Ma asked her son what she was doing when she was dating Rong Wan. After hearing the answer given by her son, she only felt chest pain. How could such an unromantic guy be her own! She was so sad that she looked at Qi Lian and sighed. She patted the armrest of the sofa one last time and decided to teach her stupid son a few tricks.

"Be romantic, grab the girl's heart, silly son!" Qi Ma said and was a little excited. "Don't always take Xiaoqi to some bookstores, parks, or supermarkets. You have to go to the cinema and watch A horror movie or something, with a dark environment and a horrible picture, Xiao Qi will definitely be frightened into your arms!"

"Mom, you smiled a little..." Qi Lian frowned. He wanted to give a kind reminder, but after thinking about it, he swallowed the last two words. Worry, he was afraid that his mother would jump off the sofa with anger. He was a son of man, so he had to be tactful when speaking to his mother.

"Okay, okay, I know you won't say anything good!" Qi Ma waved her hand, she had no hope for her son's mouth. "Don't do that when you talk to Xiao Qi."

"No." Qi Lian said with certainty.

"...Hehe" Qi Ma looked choked, and finally turned into helpless laughter, with a sour taste in it. "So, I still have to give birth to a girl!"

What's the use of giving birth to a son, money-losing goods!

It just so happened that a horror movie was released this weekend. It was quite scary to see the posters posted outside the cinema. Next to it was a small fresh romance movie poster. Qi Lian hesitated and bought two tickets for the horror movie. He decided to believe his mother once.

An hour before entering the venue, Qi Lian was waiting at the entrance of the cinema, holding a large bag of fragrant popcorn in his hand, which attracted the attention of many people. They mainly think that this handsome guy's indifferent temperament doesn't match popcorn.

Qi Lian spotted Rong Wan's figure in the crowd. Before he could smile at the corner of his mouth, he saw Xiao Ba who followed her. Jun's face turned black in an instant, and his whole body exuded a thousand miles away. Air-conditioning.

"Brother Qi, Xiao Ba..." Rong Wan's eyes were full of apologetics, and he tugged at Qi Lian's clothes to explain in a low voice.

Without waiting for Rong Wan to give the reason, Xiao Ba interrupted her, "Brother Qi is not a stingy person!"

Qi Lian's face was stern, his eyes swept over Xiao Ba who raised his eyebrows and his eyes were provocative. He really wanted to reply, "He is stingy," but he was afraid that Xiao Qi would be embarrassed, so he was silent.

"I don't have a movie ticket!" Xiao Ba said to Rong Wan in a low voice, with a sparse expression on his face that rarely showed aggrieved expression.

"... Brother Qi" Rong Wan couldn't bear Xiaoba the most, so he looked at Qi Lian pitifully, his rose petal-like lips pouted slightly, and his willow brows drooped slightly.

"I'm going to buy it!" Every thing weighs one thing against each other. When Qi Lian looked at Rong Wan, he showed such an expression, and his footsteps moved uncontrollably to the ticket office.

After the film officially started, Rong Wan didn't show the panic and horror expression as Qi Lian expected, but stared at it with extremely shining eyes, forgetting that she was still holding popcorn in her hand.

If this were the case, Qi Lian would not have a dark face, and a gloomy aura exuded all over his body. Xiao Ba, who was sitting on the other side of Rong Wan, actually held Rong Wan's arm and leaned his head on Rong Wan's shoulder, saying that he was scared!