☆Chapter 77 Who's holding his thigh

After the completion of a basic course, most of the students thumped their chests and feet, feeling that they were about to drop the course. The class teacher is a great man who has returned from studying abroad. He is young and promising, and looks handsome, but his heart is really dark! Just memorizing the key points by rote, facing the questions on the test papers, I was at a loss. But if you have listened carefully in class, you will find that the question is not difficult, and passing the test is definitely not a problem.

"Xiaowan, what should I do?!" After the exam was over, Guan Ju ran over with a crying face, and thrust his head into Rong Wan's arms, rubbing and rubbing. "I feel the teacher's full malice!"

"So if you have Teacher Yan's class in the next semester, you should take it seriously. Then it will be all right!" Rong Wan reached out and patted Guan Ju's back, softly comforting.

"You mean, do I have to admit my fate this time?!" Guan Ju raised his head heartbroken. If her parents knew that she would fail her course in the first semester, she would be finished.

Seeing Rong Wan put on an expression of helplessness, Guan Ju lowered his head feebly, and then said arrogantly, "You said, how about I go to hold the teacher's thigh and ask if I can take a course?"

"Whose thigh are you holding?" A very magnetic voice rang behind Guan Ju.

"Black-hearted Teacher Yan, who else can anyone!" Guan Ju was immersed in his own world at this time, and he answered along the way, without noticing who was asking.

After hearing that voice, Rong Wan felt that something was wrong, turned his head to look, couldn't help but widened his eyes, and then hurriedly pulled Guan Ju's arm, but by this time Guan Ju had already said something that shouldn't be said.

"Hello, Teacher Yan!" Rong Wan said.

"...Haha!" The black-hearted teacher Yan who was standing behind Guanju chuckled lightly, stretched out his hand and pushed his glasses, there was no unpleasant expression on his face.

After hearing this laugh, Guan Ju only felt a chill on his back, his hairs were standing up, and he turned around slowly and stiffly, with a dry smile on his face. "Old... hello teacher!"

"I just heard you say--" Teacher Yan said with a smile, but Chao Guan Ju and Rong nodded late, and then said. However, Guan Ju interrupted before finishing speaking.

"Teacher, haha, you are busy, Xiao Qi and I are going back to review our homework quickly, let's take a step!" Guan Ju was very guilty, and seeing that Teacher Yan wanted to mention the meaning of'holding the thigh', he hurriedly beat Cut off his words and spoke extremely fast.

As soon as Guan Ju spoke, Rong Wan made a turn around, and he was about to leave as soon as he finished speaking. But obviously Teacher Yan reacted more quickly, saying, "Guan Ju, isn't going to stay and discuss with the teacher about holding the thigh?"

Guan Ju and Rong Wan were almost sneaking to the door. After listening to Teacher Yan's words, their feet slipped and staggered. Fortunately, at this time Liu Huanhuan and Kuang Miao probe came in and called Guan Ju and Rong Wan to go back to the dormitory together, and rescued Guan Ju, who was in dire straits.

Liu Huanhuan, Kuang Miao were dragged by Guan Ju and Rong Wan all the way out of the teaching building, and they almost didn't fall into a bit of shit when they came down the steps. Kuang Miao was too panting to speak. Liu Huanhuan's condition was a little better, but his legs were weaker, and he gasped and said, "Wait...Wait, what's running...Run! I'm exhausted!"

"Huh...huh..." Kuangmiao resolutely refused to run, and after taking a few breaths, he said, "I...I won't run...I ran!"

"You two are hitting a ghost! Run so fast!" Kuang Miao said angrily after slowing down, wanting to poke both of them in the forehead one by one.