☆ Chapter 79

"Look at your child, asking for so many things from others, it costs a lot of money!" Liu Huanhuan's parents are honest people, and they are most afraid of taking advantage of others. Now look at these things given by her daughter and classmates. The snacks are exquisite and good. For eating, the beef sauce and other ingredients are real, as well as fresh fruits. In this icy and snowy weather, you may not be able to buy it with money.

"I refused, but she said, this is her heart, if we don't want to hurt her!" Liu Huanhuan explained, "She is really nice, and I will invite her to us when the summer vacation is off. Come and play at home."

"Okay, when the time comes, Dad will take you to fish and pick mountain products. But this time when you return to the emperor, you will pick up some mountain products for others, and the skins we have saved, and we will bring them over! There is nothing else in our house. You can order this." Dad Liu patted his thigh and said, "Or I will send it back tomorrow, I just want to go to town!"

After reaching an agreement on this matter, Liu Huanhuan led his sister and brother to wash the fruits. Although it was a bumpy ride, the strawberries and grapes were still very fresh, and the fruity fragrance was particularly attractive. Two small eyes were watching. , Gluttonously straight mouth.

When the large package of mountain products was sent to the imperial capital, the Rongwan family had already returned to Taoyuan Village for the New Year, and Qi Ma took it for them. Rong Wan can guess what's in the package without seeing the package. Liu Huanhuan is too real!

Taoyuan Village is now a new year. Every household is now a two- or three-story small western-style building. The streets are particularly tidy. Outside the village are rows of steel-framed greenhouses, which are planted with off-season vegetables, fruits, various flowers and greenery. Plants, provincial roads, and national roads are lined with various food processing plants, which have formed a scale.

Most of the Rong family are now working hard outside, and no longer live in Taoyuan Village every day as before, but the villagers do not show any unfamiliar emotions to the Rong family. Neighbors in the neighborhood came to see Rong's family back, and talked about the parents' shortcomings, and their attitude was as cordial as ever.

The five- or six-year-old children were a little confessed, but after arriving at Rong's house, they were shy and not as naughty as they used to be. Rong Wan brought cakes to the children, and they all blushed and hid in their parents' arms. I don't know if they were bought by the delicious cakes, or if Rong Wan is really a child, and it didn't take long for them to start surrounding Rong Wan chirping and talking about their interesting things.

Later, someone asked Rong Wan and Xiao Ba to help teach the children while they were in Taoyuan Village. It would be good if they could spare one or two hours a day. Parents who don't want their children to stand out and shine! Although they say that they don't have to worry about eating and flowers, they are always eating in the ground. They always feel that they are lower than those who study and go out to sit in the office in the city, so they still hope that their children can read more, just like the children of the Rong family. of.

Rong Wan felt that one to two hours a day would not delay her, and it would be acceptable, while Xiao Ba completely saw what Rong Wan meant. They also discussed with their family members, and finally decided to agree.

Relatives and friends close to the Rong family sent the children. Of the eight children, two of them are slightly older. They are in the third grade, three are in the first grade, and three are four or five-year-olds, who are in the stage of enlightenment. The learning progress of several children is different, but fortunately there is Xiao Ba together, and Rong An helps out sometimes.