☆Chapter 82 Classmates reunion

Niu Gaoren was quite capable. He invited most of the students in the class. His childish face has now grown, but he can still tell who is who based on the face in his memory.

Some classmates are now in high school, some have dropped out of school at home, and some female classmates are even married. Everyone's life is so different. Niu Gaoren is probably the best among them. He dropped out before finishing his junior high school and went to G province. He started his small business. Now he has opened more than a dozen chain stores. It is a success with a house and a car. A family.

Rong Wan and Xiao Ba are the most educated among this group of people. For scholars, they are rare in their hearts. They often come to ask questions, and the atmosphere is unusually harmonious.

Chang Hong and Zhang Rui were the last to come. Chang Hong was wearing a leather coat with her curly hair and a gold chain around her neck. But Zhang Rui was much worse. He looked sallow, like a little follower behind Chang Hong. , The clothes are also a bit rustic.

Rong Wan was chatting with Tweety at the moment, and Tweety was very protective of herself in the class at the time. Tweety went to school late and stayed in grade again. She was a few years older than Rong. After graduating from high school, she married the second kid from their neighbourhood family. Her life was very comfortable. She had already given birth to a boy. NS.

"It was a pity that I was in the imperial capital when you got married and didn't attend your wedding. What a pity!" Rong Wan said regretfully.

"You didn't mean to come here, it's okay!" Tweety waved her hand, telling Rong Wan not to mind this. "You haven't arrived, but the big red envelope of 888 is here. Give me a face."

"You have all gone to college, and you didn't find someone to talk to? I think your brother Qi is pretty good. Why don't you make a pair?" Tweety whispered to Rong Wan.

"Uh..." Rong Wan didn't know what to say.

"Haha, don't you know, she and her brother Qi are already a couple!" Haiyan, who was close to them heard it, couldn't help laughing.

"...Well, then, you're pretty quick to start!" Tweet raised her arm and stabbed Rong Wan twice, with an ambiguous smile on her face.

"...Where did I start it? Brother Qi clearly did it to me!" Rong Wan mumbled blushing, but her voice was too vague, and neither Tweet nor Haiyan could hear it clearly.

They chatted happily here, and didn't get distracted at all to Chang Hong and Zhang Rui. This made Chang Hong, who wanted to show off, was very upset.

"It's been a long time since I saw you, do you remember me?" Chang Hong's voice was originally relatively shrill, but now it abruptly produced a delicate taste, which made people get goose bumps.

"Are you...?" Tweety was very annoyed by Chang Hong, so she asked with a very confused look.

"You!" Chang Hong was so angry that he almost yelled, but as soon as he shouted a word, he held back, calmed his mind, adjusted his expression, and said again, "I am Chang Hong, don't you remember? It really makes me sad!"

"...You didn't get any stimulation!" Haiyan felt that Chang Hong's behavior was a little abnormal.

"Oh, Chang Hong, long time no see!" Rong Wan greeted Chang Hong lightly, and then stretched out his hand to Zhang Rui behind her, "There is also Zhang Rui, long time no see."

Zhang Rui was mentioned abruptly, feeling flattered. Before holding Rong Wan's hand, she wiped herself on her body, and her smile was not as energetic as it was before years ago.

Chang Hong and Zhang Rui were sitting at Rongwan's table. Although the others were reluctant, they couldn't say anything. Zhang Rui was okay, bored, and never took the initiative to bring up any topics. But Chang Hong is different. When she talks, she will lift her big curly hair, and the strong fragrance will radiate with her movements, and many people can't help but sneeze. She also touched her gold chain from time to time, for fear that others would not see it. When she speaks, she often brings the topic to the economic aspect, both in and out of her words reveal the superior life she is living at this time.