☆ Chapter 85

After all the results were announced, Rong Wan and her dormitory exploded. The first and third places in the department were both in their dormitory, Rong Wan and Liu Huanhuan. Of course, the last person in their dormitory is Miss She Qianqian. The other scores are mid-level or low-level, and the results are quite average, without failing subjects, but not high scores.

But everyone is quite balanced. After all, Rong Wan and Liu Huanhuan have worked hard, and it's normal for them to get high in the exam. Guan Ju was the only one who exposed his dissatisfaction, but not against Rong Wan and Liu Huanhuan, but against Teacher Yan. Because he just scored 60 points in that course, he flew over at low altitude.

"During the winter vacation, I helped him run up and down as a tired dog, and in the end he gave me 60 points!!" Guan Ju pounded the table and complained, "It's only 60 points! Is my labor so cheap?!"

"Then... why don't you go talk to Teacher Yan?" Rong Wan suggested.

"...Forget it!" Guan Ju thought of the painful experience of being hacked countless times during the winter vacation, and slumped down on the table.

Rong Wan and the others ran over to the dormitory Lan Lan, chatting, and curled their lips when they talked about Mu Xin. Mu Xin's results are actually quite good, ranking tenth. But after the results came out, she complained to people from time to time that she didn't review well and failed the exam. Five people in their dormitory did not perform as well as Mu Xin. She also knew that Mu Xin read and read very late at night. Wouldn't she be angry after hearing this, so she couldn't help but stabbed Mu Xin. As a result, she told people about the dormitory. Bully her.

"She told me too." Long Long squeezed his throat to learn Mu Xin's accent.

"I replied to her saying, "It's still Xiaowan and Huanhuaniu, they did so well without reviewing!" Longlong continued, "Her face changed immediately at that time, and it took a long time to say that it was Xiaowan and Huanhuan. Huanhuan usually works hard, she doesn't. If she worked hard, it would definitely not be the result!"

After listening to Long Long's words, Rong Wan was deeply drunk, why bother doing this, trying to obliterate his diligence, just to make others praise cleverness? !

But this matter is not just a matter of listening, because Mu Xin inexplicably entangled Rong late. It doesn't seem appropriate to use the word "Zang" either. To be precise, she and Rong Wan are in line with each other. What does Rong Wan do? She has to compare with Rong Wan.

"I haven't offended Mu Xin, did I?" Rong Wan thought and thought, but still didn't see anything that provokes Mu Xin, so he asked Liu Huanhuan for help and asked her to think about it.

"It shouldn't, you haven't said anything to her!" Liu Huanhuan thought for a while and said. She also knows what the good sister is upset, and she sympathizes with her deeply.

"You said, she followed me to self-study, followed me to the library, and followed me to participate in activities..." Rong Wan sighed and said helplessly, "What does she mean?"

"I guess, she wants to compare with you, she will definitely be able to surpass you as hard as you are." Liu Huanhuan said, "I heard from Lan Lan that Mu Xin slept late these two days and stayed up late to read."

"Well, if this is the case, I really don't know what to say." Rong Wan said, "What's the point of staring at me? That's it!"

But to complain, Rong Wan could not say that he would not allow Mu Xin to enter the same study room, sit at the same table in the library, and participate in the same activities. It is really unreasonable. Later she found out that Mu Xin did not show up every time Qi Lian accompanies her to study. Although I don't know the reason, the effect is good.