☆Chapter 88 Such a coincidence

When Qi Lian was attending an academic conference, he met a very familiar person. He was a professor from T University across the Taiwan Strait, and his surname was Rong. He was about the same age as Rong's father. He looked like the grandfather Rong Wan carved out of a mold. 

Qi Lian had seen the old photos of Rong's family and heard Grandpa Rong talked about his half-brother. He said that he had gone to the other side of the Strait with his wife and daughter a long time ago, and he had not heard from him for many years. That niece is about the same age as Grandpa Rong. If we get married and have children at a normal age, the son is likely to be Professor Rong's age.

Maybe this is just a coincidence, but in case, what if Professor Rong is indeed a relative of Rong's family who has been separated for many years, it would be a shame to miss it so.

Under Qi Lian's deliberate friendship, the two quickly became acquainted with each other. Professor Rong admired Qi Lian very much, and felt that this young man was outstanding and talented. Qi Lian also felt that some of Professor Rong's research ideas were very advanced, and the two of them had really become friends in these short days of exchanges.

Before Qi Lian asked about Professor Rong's family background, Professor Rong first told him, he wanted to ask Qi Lian to help, to help his relatives in mainland China who had lost contact for many years.

Professor Rong's grandfather was a general of gmd. He retired to tw with the army. He lost contact with his relatives in the mainland until his death. He had been talking about the return of fallen leaves until his death. Unfortunately, he did not see the unity of mainland and tw and passed away with regret.

"He kept talking about going home and going home, but he didn't get what he wanted, but he told his children and grandchildren, no matter how long, he must be taken back to Taoyuan Village." Professor Rong said, his eyes flushed again. "It's just because of various reasons, it hasn't been realized so far."

"Taoyuan Village..." Qi Lian was excited, but did not show on his face, "My fiancee's family is from Taoyuan Village, whose surname is Rong. Her grandfather went to tw many years ago and there is no news yet. I watched it at her house. I've been to an old photo, you are very similar to her grandfather."

"Then... yes, it should be!" Professor Rong stood up excitedly, his hands trembling slightly, "I didn't expect such a coincidence in the world."

However, there are some problems with the names of Grandpa Rong. Professor Rong's grandfather told Professor Rong that he has a younger brother named Rong Deshan, but Grandpa Rong's name is not.

Based on the photos Qi Lian said and the name Taoyuan Village, Professor Rong was willing to believe that they were his relatives, and he wanted to visit Taoyuan Village. It's just that he can only book tickets for the next day, and cannot travel with Qi Lian and the others.

After thinking about it, Qi Lian decided to postpone his return one day. When he called Rong Wan to talk about this, he also asked about Grandpa Rong's name by the way to see if he had changed his name. Rong Wan asked Grandpa Rong, he did change his name, his original name was Rong Deshan.

"But Brother Qi, what do you ask this for?" Rong Wan said his question.

"I want to ask for proof of a very important matter. When I go back, you will know it." Qi Lian didn't tell the matter, so he didn't let the Rong family be in a hurry.

"Well, then I'll wait for you to come back!" Rong Wan didn't get to the bottom, and waited until Qi Lian came back.

After the conversation between the two of them was over, Professor Rong asked anxiously who was in the Rong family and how they were living. Qi Lian told him one by one, of course, he had the most ink on Rong Wan. Listening to Qi Lian's description, Professor Rong outlined the life of Rong's family, especially Rong Wan. In Professor Rong's mind, she was a beautiful, sensible, gentle and considerate girl.