Chapter 13

Alex POV

I started leaning in and she let me. I locked our lips together. I rested my hands on her cheek and deepen the kiss. She place her hands on my chest and kissed me back. She pulled away to breathe.

"She's so beautiful" I thought to myself looking into her eyes. I captured her lips again for a short kiss and pulled away. She smile at me then looked down. I took her warm hands into mine and walked us down to the picnic.

I saw her shiver uncomfortably. I took off my shirt and handed it to her.

"Where should I change?" She said looking around.

"Here I'll turn around" I said.

"Um ok" she said looking at me curiously. I turned around and waited for her to change.

"I'm done" she said minutes later. I turned around and saw her in my shirt.

I let my eyes run down her body then back up to her eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that" she said laughing.

"Can't help it" I said laughing with her.

She's so beautiful her long brown hair that sways everytime she walks , Her dark chocolate eyes that shine every time she smiles , her beautiful pink lips that I just wanna kiss over and over again, her beautiful skin that glows in perfection.

We ate and talked for a few hours soon it was night time and we had to leave.

"It's getting late" I said getting up. She got up aswell and help me pack up the stuff. We walked to my car and placed the items in the back. She got in the passenger side of the car and closed the door. I walked to the drivers side and got in and drove off.

"Where should I drop you?" I asked hoping she would say my house.

"Home" she said not looking at me.

"Oh ok" I said and continue driving.

Couple minutes later♡

"We're here" I said stopping the car in front of her house.

"Thanks for the ride and date" she said smiling at me.

"No problem" I said smiling back at her. I drove off once she went inside her house......

Arya POV

I walked upstairs and straight into my room. I took off Alex shirt and changed into a grey hoodie.

 I took off Alex shirt and changed into a grey hoodie

I climbed into bed and drifted into a deep sleep.

Days later♧

Beep!!, Beep!!, Beep!!.

Groaning I got up and turned off my alarm.

Today is the first day back at school. I haven't spoken to Alex since our date

"Probably back with Emily" my inner thought said.

"Shut up" I said rolling my eyes. I walked into my bathroom and did my business. I dried myself and straighten my hair and I changed into my outfit for today.

 I dried myself and straighten my hair and I changed into my outfit for today

I took up my phone and walked downstairs and I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey dad" I said taking out a bowl and a box of cereal.

"Hey kiddo" he said sipping on his tea.

"I haven't seen Karen in a while" I said pouring cereal into the bowl.

"Oh she went to her mom place" he said.

"Oh" I said pouring milk in.

"Also who's the alex guy I've been seeing y'all together alot" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Oh him I guess he's no one right now" I said eating my cereal.

"Did he hurt you?" Dad asked in a serious tone.

"No" I said pushing the spoon into my mouth.

"Hmm alright kiddo , well I gotta go to work" he said getting up. He place the cup in the sink and kissed my forehead.

"Ok bye dad" I said.

"Bye sweetheart" he said and walked out. After finish eating I took up my bag and went outside closing the door behind me. I placed my earpods into my ear and started walking to school.

Minutes later♡

I finally reached at school. I walked towards my locker and opened it. I took out the things I needed and closed it. I started looking around for Everleigh when somebody caught my attention. I saw Alex with his arms wrapped around Emily waist. I looked away as quick as I can and started walking down the hall.

"ARYA" A voice shouted behind me catching everybody in the hallway attention. I turned around and saw Everleigh running towards me. She stopped when she got close enough and hold her chest trying to catch her breath.

"Hey" I said with a fake smile.

"That smile is fake as hell" she said once she catch her breath.

"It's not" I said. I looked back over to Alex to see him looking at me with apologetic eyes. I glared at him then looked back to Everleigh.

"What you looking at" she said turning around towards Alex , Emily and his friends.

"Oh no he didn't" she said turning back to me.

"Oh it's nothing , also he kissed me a couple days ago" I said feeling my eye gloss over.

"I don't care we aren't even together" I thought to myself blinking away the tears.

"WAIT WHAT" She yelled catching a couple people attention once again.

"Mhm now I think they back together but it's whatever" I said giving them another quick glance.

"Nah b***h hold my shit" she said handing me her bag. I took it and looked at her confused. She turned around and walked up towards them. I saw her slap Alex across the face. My eyes widened in shock and so did Emily and their friends. I ran up towards then as fast as I could and grabbed Everleigh arm and pulled her away from Alex.

"Let's go" I said holding her back while glaring at Alex. Alex saw the tears at the corner of my eye and looked at me with sorry eyes.

"Arya I-" Alex started saying but got cut off.

"Shut up" I said and walked off with a angry Everleigh, We walked into the bathroom and I tried to calm her down , After a while she calmed down. We walked out of the bathroom and started walking to our class......

°•◇•°