☆Chapter 89 Returning relatives

That night, Chef Rong Wan made all his special dishes, just to give the new brother a taste. When the dishes are still not good, the fragrance has already begun to waft out, making Professor Rong look forward to it. After the dishes were prepared one by one, the color was bright and attractive, and together with the rich and fragrant flavor, it encroached on Professor Rong's vision and smell. Professor Rong took the first bite with full expectation, and the thick taste lingering on the tip of his tongue made him squint his eyes with enjoyment. This cooking skill is incomparable to those of the descendants of the chef, absolutely!

The more I think about it, the more jealous the brat who took his sister away! The little girl is so beautiful, cute, and sensible, and her cooking skills are so good, it's a pity to accompany this kid Qi Lian! Professor Rong thought silently in his heart.

After the meal, Professor Rong was overwhelmed. This is something he hasn't experienced since he was sensible. Leaning on the soft sofa after the meal, drinking the fruit tea that the little girl brewed to help digestion, happy game god. He thought to himself, no wonder the third master and the third grandmother looked a dozen years younger than their age.

The family sat on the sofa and chatted. Professor Rong's focus was mostly on Rong Wan, and she didn't hesitate to praise her after knowing that she was studying at the Imperial University and had excellent grades.

"If Rong Yan can have half as much as a younger sister, I will be relieved." Professor Rong sighed, feeling helpless for his son who refused to concentrate on his schoolwork. He had talked with him countless times and criticized many times. , But nothing has changed.

"Don't say that, big brother, my aunt will be unhappy!" Rong Wan pouted and said angrily.

"Okay, okay, I won't talk about him in the future, he has aunts hurt!" Professor Rong was amused by Rong Wan.

Early the next morning, I wake up late to prepare early for the family. Different porridge products are prepared according to each person's physical condition and taste, as well as uniquely shaped stuffed buns, and some refreshing side dishes. She was busy. Someone came, and the knocking on the door changed from loud to weak, and people with Taiwanese accents were talking.

Rong Wan hurriedly wiped his hands, and ran to open the door before he could take off his apron. As soon as the door opened, I saw a large family standing outside, with expressions of both eagerness and excitement. After seeing Rong Wan came out, the old couple in the middle came out and said, "This is Rong's family, right? We are here to recognize our relatives!"

"Well, it should be the aunt and uncle?" Rong Wan hurriedly stepped forward to support the elegant and quiet old lady, with a crooked smile. In an instant, her expression became a little more apologetic, "I'm sorry, aunt, uncle, we didn't go to the airport to pick you up! Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I am—"

"Rongwan, right? What's your fault, we also changed the plane tickets temporarily!" Rongwan's aunt Rongya smiled and looked at the niece who had met for the first time, thinking that her son's praise was not excessive at all. "I heard what your elder brother said, our little seven is beautiful and capable!"

"Big brother is too good at praise, I'm not as good as he said!" Rong Wan blushed and said embarrassedly. She was afraid that continuing this topic would make her aunt say more humiliating things, so she hurriedly changed the topic and said, "I will help you in, the family is here!"

"Good, good!" Rong Ya said cheerfully.

"Grandpa, grandma, aunt is back!" Rong Wan helped Rong Ya walk into the main house and shouted loudly, as refreshing and sweet as a stream flowing through a mountain stream.