{12}I'll be here Until You're Okay•

🐍TW🐍
IN this story there are scenes/talks/actions/thoughts related to things such as eating disorders, self harm, depression, rape, abuse. If any of these trigger you, feel free to click off now. If not, please enjoy this story chapter;

*****

"You useless, ugly scum! You deserve nothing good that comes to you! You should just rot in Hell like all the other death eaters!"
I keep my head down as I quickly walk past a few Ravenclaws in the Hall on the way to my dormroom.
"Where the bloody Hell do you think you're going?" A tall, dark haired Ravenclaw boy grabs me by the arm, keeping me from walking away.
I shrug, as I know I can't say anything right, all they want to do is punish me for the sins I've delt.
"You should've just been sent to Azkaban with your father, death eater!"
Another Ravenclaw chimes in, although a little shorter than the other, but with more of a hatred in his eyes, "or maybe you should just kill yourself! No such thing as you should be allowed to keep living! You're disgusting!"
I can't even say anything, as I know what they're saying is all true. There is no use in fighting back. I keep my head down while I'm held up against the wall by the dark-haired Ravenclaw.
"You deserve a lesson." he smiles down at me before punching me in the gut.
After a few punches I'm already on the ground clutching my stomach as if that will make the pain go away.
He spits on my shirt, "maybe if you weren't such a waste of oxygen then we wouldn't have to beat you to a pulp everytime you pass us by with that disgusting death mark."
The shorter boy says, "just do everyone a favour and die already!"
I'm left onto the floor as the walk away, laughing at the bloody mess they created in the hallways.

*****

I wake up to a faint push on my arms, "Draco, wake up, Draco."
"Harry?"

After a second the memories of a few hours ago flood my mind. I can feel my face heat up as I'm thinking about it.
"You were having a nightmare. Are you okay?" Harry says sitting up beside me.
"Oh- yeah, I'm sorry for waking you. What time is it?"
"It's only 11pm."
I nod and the room grows of a cold silence as Harry and I sit side by side on my bed.

After a few minutes Potter is speaking up, "Are you sure you're okay? I mean, you had tears and you were whimpering-"
I turn to him and raise my voice a little, cutting him off, "I'm fine, okay!?"
Harry just looks at me, maybe with a bit of concern in his eye. Or maybe it's pity. I can't tell.

"Sorry," I mumble. I hate apologizing. "I just- I don't want to talk about it right now, okay?"
"Yeah, I get it. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. But I'm always here for you, even if it's 3am and no one's awake, you can barge into my room and I'll be happy to help you until you're okay."
His words make me smile a bit, no matter how silly it sounds.
"Lay back down," he pats next to himself, as I was not sitting up. "Let's go back to bed."
He pulls me back down by mom arm lightly after I hesitate to get back to my former position. He wraps his arm back around my waist and my face is in his broad chest.

"It's okay, don't worry. I'll be here until you're okay."

Word Count: 620