☆Chapter 91 A Luo's Three Views

"I think Brother Qi is right!" Rong Wan stood on Qi Lian's side with a clear-cut stand. A word made Rong Le collapse his shoulders, and Qi Lian showed a faint smile and even hummed triumphantly. With a sound, Rongle scratched the sofa with anger.

"But to be honest, brother, you also found out, Aluo has that kind of meaning to you." Rong Wan said sternly, "What do you think?"

"I must be thinking about how far she has gone!" Rong Le was very helpless when she said this. "The point is that she hasn't said it clearly, even if she keeps moving, Xinxin still trusts her very much, I think Find an opportunity for her to show her true face in front of Xinxin, so that it can be completely resolved."

"Good idea." Qi Lian gave Rong Le a thumbs up, but with the expressionless face and flat voice, people couldn't perceive the sincerity in this compliment.

"Well, brother, it's fine if you have an idea." Rong nodded later, and didn't ask anything else.

Rong Wan and Qi Lian were you feeding me again, and I was feeding you dumplings, and the sweet atmosphere began to spread around again, making Rong Le unable to sit still. But Rong Le didn't want to leave either. He hadn't done anything about begging for Rongwan. He wanted to take advantage of Rongwan's good mood now, and let Rongwan give her an answer.

"Xiao Qi, you can help the second brother about the thing I told you before!" Rong Le moved to Rongwan, relying on Rongwan to get closer, with a particularly flattering smile.

"Second brother is still tweeting!" Rong Wan didn't even turn his head to look at Rong Le, put half of the shepherd's purse stuffed dumplings in Qi Lian's bowl, and threw out the words casually. Such a perfunctory attitude made Rong Le's heart. Broken into slag.

"Xiao Qi, you have changed. You weren't like this before, but now it's Qi Lian who is full of eyes." Rong Le was very aggrieved and accused.

"Brother, I learned from you! Don't you forget your family even if you have a girlfriend!" Rong Wan blinked Bau's big eyes, and said innocently. Yes, she did it deliberately, who told him that he had a girlfriend before and he kept the secret?

"...Xiao Qi, Xiao Qi, it's my brother who was wrong! Just forgive my brother for chanting." Now Rong Le has nothing to say, he is at a loss. He also sat on the sofa, squatting on the ground to face Rong Wan, making a pitiful look.

"Don't look!" Qi Lian put down his chopsticks at a very fast speed, freed his hands to block Rong Wan's eyes, and said in a very serious manner, "It will affect appetite."

After listening to this, Rong Wan almost smiled and almost sprayed the dumplings in his mouth, while Rong Le jumped up with anger, yelling that he was going to challenge Qi Lian.

"One-on-one? Are you sure?" Qi Lian looked up and down Rong Le, and asked with a sullen face behind him.

"Okay, brother, don't be angry, I promise to help you!" Seeing that his brother was about to ascend to heaven by Qi Lian, Rong Wan stood up and changed the subject with a smile. Although in her heart she felt that her brother's body couldn't beat Qi Lian, but she wouldn't say such things.

That night, Rong Le took Rong Wan to talk to Aunt Rong. Aunt Rong did have a bad impression of Xinxin at first. Thanks to Rong Wan's help, he did not say some empty words, but A realistic analysis of Xin Xin's character for Aunt Rong, and turned Aunt Rong's impression of Xin Xin.

"You, since it's all set, let's talk to everyone in the family. Let's discuss some time and bring someone else's daughter to sit at home." Aunt Rong said with a smile, confirming Rong Le's choice.

"Well, I'll talk to grandpa and grandma later." Rong Le nodded again and again, blinked towards Rongwan when his mother was not paying attention, and raised his thumb.