☆Chapter 92 Abusing a single dog to death

"Kick, kick!" Rong Jue, the fat dumpling of Rong Huan's family, sounded his tender voice, and his fleshy calf danglingly made a kick.

Rong Huan's tone became much better after being so irritated by Rong Jue, and he was able to ask calmly, "Tell me the ins and outs."

When Rong Le finished talking about everything, Rong Huan's face looked so ugly and ugly, and he wandered around the room with anger. "Tell me about you, how come you are so ignorant if you are such an adult! The previous Hong Yueer I won't mention it, let's just talk about Aro and your girlfriend Xinxin, what are they doing! If you don't take care of the things around you, you dare to talk about the younger sister's affairs, what do you think? of?!"

Rong Le had nothing to say. His head was hanging down. From beginning to end, his elder brother always caused trouble to the younger sister, and always made her suffer. Fortunately, he advertised that he was the one who loved his sister the most!

"Fortunately, nothing happened this time. If that Arrow really goes mad, dare you think about Xiao Qi?" Rong Huan took a deep breath and suppressed the burning anger.

Rong Le followed his elder brother's words, and suddenly showed a look of horror, and instantly broke out in a cold sweat.

"In the future, whether you are in love or marriage, don't involve Xiao Qi in your bad things, otherwise I can't spare you! Rong Huan didn't say anything more when he saw his younger brother's look of fear and regret. He left the room first after he put down a cruel sentence. The fat dumpling in his arms blinked and said, "Aunty, toot!" "

The next day, Rong Le, who hadn't slept all night, took Rong Wan from school. The two brothers and sisters found a place to have a good chat. When it comes to emotions, Rong Le, a big man crying like a child, really feels like himself. This elder brother did not do his job well, and his sister didn't protect him well, and he caused trouble to his sister.

"Brother, don't blame yourself, Hong Yue'er and Arrow's thing is not what you wanted to happen." Rong Wan's eyes were red when she heard it, and she sobbed comfortingly.

"My brother is incompetent!" Rong Le couldn't help but thumped off the table.

"Brother, if you want to say that again, you don't want my sister!" Rong Wan said with a straight face, making a very angry look, "We are a family, the closest siblings, you don't need to apologize like this. I know my brother will never harm me."

Rong Le nodded solemnly, swearing in his heart that he would treat Rong Wan a thousand times better in the future!

Before the two separated, Rong Wan said to Rong Le, "Brother, don't tell your family about this. I'm afraid they have opinions on you and Sister Xinxin. If you hear me, don't tell me."

"You stupid girl, there is no such thing as you. If you are wronged, you still think about us, don't say it." Rong Le felt that the bottom of his eyes was hot, and moisture filled up again. He stretched out his hand and rubbed the top of Rong Wan's hair. Reluctantly smiled.

"There is nothing wronged. Brother Qi will help me out. Just remember what I said." Rong Wan smiled and pulled off his brother's hand, and said.

After that, Xinxin also came to Rong Wan to apologize, her face was very haggard, and she cried without saying a few words to Rong Wan. She has been really shocked recently. Her best friend coveted her boyfriend and played a lot of scheming about it. Later, because of her weak tone, she got into trouble for the night. She didn't know it was. What's it like, after living so big, for the first time she felt that she was a failure.

Rong Wan persuaded her for a long time before finally calming her down. After all, the two of them are getting married. This is a family, letting go, whether it is her style! In any case, the things caused by Arrow are over here, and everyone's life has returned to peace again.