☆Chapter 94 Finally Engaged

In the graduation season, it seems that these three words represent sadness and parting, four years of classmates, once parted, and since then, each is well. The little conflicts and frictions in the past are nothing at this time. The boys gathered again and again before graduation and opened up to chat, while the girls reminisce about the past in the dormitory. When it comes to emotions, they burst into tears and lost their eyes. , Speaking of the previous careful knot, also smiled.

Except for She Xiqian, the feelings of the people in Rong Wan and their dormitory are quite good. Seeing the parting is about to go, they decided to go to the photo studio to take more group photos. For this reason, Rong Wan specially made seven sets of school uniforms from the Republic of China period with her mother. They were tailored to the figure of the dormitory, concealing some small shortcomings and highlighting their different advantages. After she took the finished product to the dormitory and showed it to the sisters, the girls immediately replaced it, and they couldn't like it.

She Xiqian thought she didn't have one. Although they lived together for four years, their relationship has not been good. Coupled with some friction before, she thought that Rong Wan hated her all the time. Unexpectedly, Rong Wan had already forgotten the unpleasantness of the past, and this time she made clothes for her, and She Xiqian was so touched that tears flowed out. Because of her temper, she really didn't have two friends since she was a child. She Xiqian counted Rong Wan in her circle of friends since this day.

After putting on the costumes of the Republic of China, several girls have their own styles, either pure or lively or elegant or gentle. Of course, the most outstanding is the late appearance, the outstanding posture, the pure and soft eyes, and the long black hair, as if painted. The characters coming out of it are average. The photographer took one after another, and finally gave a free set of photos with the sea of ​​flowers as the background, saying that if they are willing to put the photos in the window for publicity, they don't charge any fees, just give them money. Finally, everyone refused mercilessly.

After their photos were taken back, the people in the other dormitories were envious and itchy, and they wanted to take a set of photos of this kind of sister costume, especially this kind of Republican style, a few girls really It seems to have come from that era, revealing a different kind of beauty. This gave the Rong family a batch of business. Those who had the money would buy it, and those who had no money would rent it, and the Rong family took advantage of the graduation season and made another fortune.

Originally, Qi Lian wanted to wait for Rong Wan to graduate and marry her immediately, but the Rong family men headed by Grandpa Rong resolutely disagreed. Various strange reasons came out, and Rong Wan happened to be instigated by Xiao Ba at this time. My fear of marriage has come out, and I want to postpone it. Qi Lian didn't care about the reasons given by the men like Rong's family, anyway, it's not a day or two for them to make Shunzi, but he cares about Rong Wan's thoughts. He wants her to marry him with a smile, even if she doesn't want to. Don't have.

"Or, let's get married..." After Rong Wan mentioned this to Qi Lian, the smile on his face disappeared, and her heart felt sore. She began to reflect on whether she was too selfish, just thinking about it. My inexplicable worries and resistance, thinking about the studies I want to continue, thinking about... myself!

"It doesn't matter, I can wait." As long as he doesn't leave him, Qi Lian can condone all the willfulness of the night.

"Then let's get engaged first, and then slowly prepare for the wedding, okay? Let my dad and the others be more psychologically prepared, so they won't resist this thing so much if they want to come." This is Rong Wan expressing his heart to Qi Lian.

"Xiao Qi, you don't need to feel guilty, I know your heart." Qi Lian has never seen the guilt and anxiety in Rong Wan's eyes, and comforted her by holding her in his arms.