☆ Chapter 99

The words of Mother Lu made her cousin Lu Xue's expression gloomy for an instant, and the eyes of Lu's mother and daughter were full of resentment and resentment. This is because Lu's mother poked her scars. She has been more predestined to men than Lu Xue since she was a child, but each of her boyfriends talked about breaking up after her marriage, regardless of how good the relationship was before.

Lu Xue was in a good mood now, eating deliciously the food with the fruits of her hard work in it, feeling that it tasted better. Her cousin had a gloomy face and she didn't know how to eat, and she couldn't wait to step forward to tear off Lu Xue's smiling face.

Rong Wan's appetite diminished in this weird atmosphere, and only ate less than half a bowl of rice and a few chopsticks. She thought to herself that she would never get involved with this kind of thing in the future, and she was tired and heart tired.

Xu is because Rong Wan helped Lu Xue a lot, she became very fond of chatting with Rong Wan, and she called Rong Wan to go shopping every day off. Rong Wan herself is a special resident. If she has nothing to buy, she would rather read, cook or embroider at home, or watch a thunderous TV show with Qi Lian. But she had to push Lu Xue's invitation without replying, after all, she was kindly asked to go out to play.

Lu Xue had looked for Rong Wan twice before, but Rong Wan didn't go because she had to accompany Qi Lian or was busy with the project. This happened to be fine for her, so she made an appointment with Lu Xue to go out. She said she was shopping together. Actually, she spent most of the time shopping with Lu Xue. Fortunately, she is the kind of person who buys things neatly. She buys as long as she likes it after trying it out. In this way, she bought four in less than an hour. Piece of clothing.

When buying clothes for Lei Zi's family, she was not so neat. She struggled and tangled, asking Rong Wan's opinions from time to time, for fear of buying something that Lei Zi's family didn't like. It's nice to be patient, but if you talk too much, you get dry mouth. It just so happened that there was a shop selling all kinds of drinks next to this shop. After they bought the clothes, they bought a drink alone. Rong Wan chose the sour hawthorn juice, so that Lu Xue on the side smelled sour water in her mouth.

After 11 o'clock, the two bought everything they needed to buy, and then went to the very famous and long-established hot pot restaurant nearby for dinner. Waiting for the meat to be served, Rong Wan felt a little hungry. He took out the spicy beef jerky he bought before and ate half a pack after a while. Lu Xue was dumbfounded.

"Are you...hungry? I'll urge them to serve them too slowly!" Lu Xue said.

"Maybe it was too early to eat in the morning, and it's almost consumed now!" Rong Wan took out a handkerchief and wiped his mouth and fingertips, a little embarrassed to explain, two red clouds appeared on the white and tender cheeks.

When he started to cook the meat and vegetables, Lu Xue was frightened again by Rong Wan, and saw that Rong Wan put the cooked meat and vegetables in a bowl of spicy oil and turned them around for several times, until they were all stained, and then picked them up and put them in his mouth. deliver.

"You can really eat spicy food!" Lu Xue took a sip of a cold drink, and she felt spicy for Rong Wan.

"I don't know what's going on, I always feel that there is no taste in my mouth recently." Recently, she has eaten sour and cravings for sweet, sweet and spicy, spicy and salty, and most afraid of clear soup. Oligo water.

"You are ready to eat now? We still have so many things to eat!" Rong Wan just put down a plate of beef rolls, but Lu Xue put down his chopsticks and began to sip the cool juice. She said that she had already eaten it. full. But the key problem is that she only ate two chopsticks meat and a small bowl of green vegetables, which was really too little.