40

It's finally the day. The day of the surprise wedding. Yesterday Taehyung proposed to Jungkook.

And fortunately he said yes, Taehyung was in the verge of peek happiness that time. He couldn't himself after 625 years of existence he's finally getting married.

And right now it's currently 6 in the morning, Jimin and Jin were in the same hotel as theirs, because later on Taehyung will go to the mansion first to get ready.

Hoseok and Yoonji were preparing back at the mansion, asking Taehyung's underlings to make the work.

Namjoon and Yoongi were inspiring security, and media, so tagt no news of the CEO getting married leaks out.

Taehyung woke up first between him and Jungkook, he stared at the younger before kissing his forehead, and whispering I love yous to his fiancee.

He didn't want to go, but he knew it's necessary. He's gonna leave Jungkook for today, to go get ready at the mansion and see what's going on there.

That is why, Jimin and Jin are at the hotel to help Jungkook get ready. Taehyung got out of their room and met up with Jimin and Seokjin.

T: you guys take care of Kook alright?

Jm: we will Tae, don't worry

Sj: you'll fall in love with him even more...

T: alright see you guys!

Miya: bye uncle Taetae!

T: bue Mimi, make uncle kookie beautiful for me okay?

Miya: Okay!

And with that Taehyung walked off, and headed towards his mansion using his car. While Jimin and Jin, along with Miya waited at the door for Jungkook.

Time Skip

After a few hours, Jungkook finally woke up, he smiled and was about to hug Taehyung. But he wasn't there.

Jungkook looked around, still not seeing his fiancee. Anxiety and nervousness hit him like truck.

He stood up from the bed thinking about what ifs scenarios. Thinking what if it'll be like before, Taehyung left him just after a wonderful night.

After looking everywhere and not seeing Taehyung, he decides to go out, thinking maybe the elder just went to get breakfast or not.

But when he opened the door, he saw Jin and Jimin, whose carrying Miya, smiling and looking at him.

Miya: morning uncle Kookie!

Jk: g-guys what are you doing here?....where's Tae...is he with you?

Sj: calm down kook...

Miya: uncle Taetae said to make you pretty today....so mama, uncle Jinie and me are here!

Jungkook stared at Miya, confused, he then looked at Jimin whose nadding at him, and Jin still smiling. It's creeping him.

Jm: you heard my baby....let's start making you pretty....

And with that, Seokjin pulled Jungkook back inside the hotel, and tehy started doing what they have to do.

After an hour, they finally finished styling Jungkook up. Because of the bump he can't wear any time any so, as the usual he wore a button up over sized white dress shirt. And out on a little bit of make up.

Jk: guys, why do I need to wear make up? We're just going to hang out....

Jm: oh trust us kook, you'll never regret it...