chapter 8

leaving clary was hard but she insisted that i needed to speak to magnusa bout everything alec had said and ask for his advice.and she wanted some time alone.

so i headed over to magnus's.

correction.

 snuck out of the institue and went to magnus's

it wasnt that hard sine everyone was foused on valentie and looking for jace so i just slipped out the door.

.

and i was intensely confused when i walked threw his front door and saw simon coming out of a portal.

"simon?" i ask confused looking towards them confused.

magnus looks up from his place on the sofa and simeditely sits up looking at me.

"not that i dont love seeing you draling but what are you doing here?"magnus asks me standing up shutting the portal walking over to me.

"alec's being a jackass and clarys busy so i had no one else to hangout with"i tell him as he puts his hand on my back leading me in the room more.

"lagnuge little lady" magnus speaks sliding his ahnd down my body to my ass squeezing it slightly making me pout.

"whats simon doing here?" i ask sitting down magnus sits next to me putting  hand on my thigh loking towards the vamopire in his house.

"he said he had an emergancy?" magnus speaks looking at simon rasing his eyebrows.

" i need help tracking your friend camille" simon answers making me instantly stad up brushing magnus hands off me.

"no no no no no way" i reply for magnus making him huff and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me to sit back down on the sofa.

"gracie he's the only one i know who knows her as well as raphael"simon says looking at me desperately.

"so ask him" i say rudely making magnus cough patting my side.

i guess just cause alec is being an ass doesnt mena magnus has foregtting the rules that we all signed.

"i know her better, in face.which also means i know who stupid it is to go looking for her"magnus says putting a smile on my face slightly.

"i agree"i say smirking at simon.]

any exscuse for magnus to not see his ex :)

"i know she could be holding a grudge about the whole blackmail thing-"simon speaks desperately looking at us.

"could be?" i scoff looking at simon with wide eyes.

"camilles absoute favouite thing is holding grudges"magnus chuckles making me lean back aginst his chest."i forgot her 607th brithday-"magnus goes to say making me turn and look at him.

"forget my next birthday and ill murder you" i tell him pointing a finger into his chest making him chuckle and grab my finger kissing my knuckles,

"listen i could forget about my 19th birthday if we dont find her"simon tells us sighing worriedly making me turn and sit back aginst magnus chest again looking at him."please can you just take a day off from your day job and help a vamp out"simon begs looking at us seriously,

simon looks at me and the small glare on my face until i sigh. rollimng my eyes i look over my shoulder at magnus.i raise my eyebrows at him making him sigh.

"fine but were going to talk about you and our boy after"magnus tells me making me nod and look back at simon."and its gonna cost you"magnus tells simon bringing a smile onto my face."excuse me darling"magnus speaks making me sit up so he can stand.

me and simon both watch with confused faces as magnus walks over to his cabinit filled with postion ingredients and grabs a bottle before coming and standing infront of simon.

magnus reaches up quickly pulling a small tuffed of simons hair out of his head making the vampire groan before he drops it into the jar.

"ive been running low"magnus states shurgging glancing at me as i have s mile on my face.

its starting to get on my nerves with people trying to keep me out of damger.

magnus tried getting me to stay here or even go back to the institue but i seriously didnt want to.

every single time there is a misson or something important they always try and get me to stay behind, weather im little or not. its like they dont believe i can handle it.

so i put my foot down for once.

"no way, im not staying here" i say crossing my arms pushing myself up from magnus bed to stand in the middle of the room looking at him...glaring at him.

"this isnt up for disscussion darling"magnus speaks with his back to me, pulling his shirt off."ive seen the way you was last time we encountered camille" he says grabbing another dress shirt with his back still to me.

"i walked in on you two kissing! what did you expect me to do?!" i exclaim looking at the back of his head annoyed.

he;'s actually starting to piss me off.

"just let me come with you" i tell him walking towards him dropping my arngry features. he slips his button up onto his shoulders as i walk towards him."let me for once help out magnus" i whisper getting close to him feeling the heat raideating from his boy.sliding my hands around his waist as he starts to do up the buttons on his shirt.

"this isnt going to work you brat-" he starts to say but i push his hands away from the buttons on his shirt slowly. biting onto the fabric of his shirt on his shoulder pulling it off, i slowly slip the material off him and onto the floor.

"all im asking is for a chance" i breath onto his ear, i can tell its taking everything within him not to turn right now and take control but that he is also amused by this whole situation.

"please magnus" i whisper in his ear biting onto his ear lobe slipping my hands down his chest until i reahc his belt my heart thudding my ears never having this type of confidence before. 

as my hands finally lay upon his belt he grasps my hands quickly swining us around pushing me against the wardorbe making me gasp.

"our sever height differennce shows as he leans over me pressing me against the wardrobe. i look up into his eeys as he stares down at me.

i can see him battleing in his head, wanting to let me come with him but not wanting to put me in danger or upset me.

"i agree sweethart" he says putting his hand under my chin lifting my chin up to look at him.

he leans down slowly pressing his lips to mine softly pushing me aginst the wardrobe during the kiss.

i whimper into the soft embrace slightly feeling magnus run his hand down from my chin to wrap around my neck making me gasp. he pushes my head to press against the wardrobe as he pulls away from the kiss.

"but ever and i mean ever pull a stunt like that again and you'll find yourself alot of worse off" magnus speaks forcing me to look up at him."understand?" he questions his voice deep and stern.

my flushed pick face nods in reply.

yes" i mutter making him squeeze my neck tighter.

"yes what?" he mutters making the pink on my face brighter.

"yes sir"i mutter looking up at him. he smirks and leans down pecking my lips realeasing his hold on me.

be reachs down grabbing the disregarded shirt from the floor as i breath heavily leaning against the wardrobe watching him slip it on.

"where the hell i ask did you lean to do that?" he questions me smikring as he pulls the shirt on.

"i dont know" i shurg suddenly going shy the pink on my face staying. he looks up from his shirt and chuckles seeing my flushed face."adorable" he speaks reaching out pulling me into him.