Families talking, Victor Locke

3rd POV

The next day in Los Angeles at a restaurant called Jennies sitting at a table is Luke and his daughter Sam he looks at some papers he said "'A, A, A'" Sam smiles looking down and Luke stacks them "Excellent" He puts them down "Oh, by the way, your Old Man and the Sea report from last week" Sam looks at him she said "Mmm-hmm".

Luke said "You did so good, it was awesome Sam smiles and fist bump with Luke she said "Thanks, Daddy" Luke said "Give me some, yes, yeah" He motion the papers "What's that" Sam moves her pencil she said "Um, it's a social studies assignment" She hold the paper to Luke who took it "It's a family tree" Luke leans back staring at it "It's just a sketch".

He stares at the picture that had his name, Sam's name and a question mark on leaves Luke said "Oh, yeah" He stares at it "That's our family tree right there, it's uh..." He trailed off a bit then nods "It's super easy to read and very clear" He looks at Sam then to the tree "Yeah", But Sam said "But I was going to use this".

She pulls out an old photo show it to Luke he takes a breath before taking the photo "I found it in a garage drawer" He stares at the photo "That's you, isn't it" In the picture shows two boys on a motorcycle in front of a mansion "Who's Jonah" Luke made a small smile "Is that your brother" Luke nod smacks his lips he said "Yup, that's my brother".

Sam ask "Why don't you ever talk about Samoa" She shake her head wondering "Did something happen" Luke raise his eyebrows he said "In life, things happen" He blinks move his head "You may not want them to, but they do" He takes a breath "You just gotta do your best and move on" He smiles at Sam who smiles nodding slowly "And the fact of the matter is I'm your family".

Sam smiles more "I'm your people, me" Sam leans said "And you're a whole lot" Luke said "Oh, I am a whole lot" Nodding then a few of waitress walks over with plates "Look at this" Sam sees them smiles "Perfect time" The waitress puts a small stack of pancakes with berries around it to Luke who takes it "Oh, no, this is the mini".

He puts it in front of Sam who said "Yup" The waitress leaves Luke said "Thank you so much" The 2nd waitress put two plates down ask "Cheat day" The Last waitress puts a tall stack of pancakes in front of Luke who said "Cheat day, yeah" He smiles at it "Thank you so much" The cook puts a couple of plates down and leaves.

Meanwhile a female Warden opens a door and walking into the room is Queenie in a red prisoner outfit she stops to see Shaw on the other side of glass Shaw raise his hand ask "Is that really necessary" Queenie sits on a chair wearing handcuffs that has a chain connects to her feet handcuff "Come on" Shaw motion her "She's 71 years old".

Shaw looks to the other people visiting other prisoners "What's the matter with you lot" The Warden said "Sir, the prisoner will only be allowed more leniency when she proves to be less of a security risk" Queenie holds a phone to her ear she said "If someone leaves a back door open, it's a bit daft not to try and use it".

Shaw holds the phone on his side to his ear he said "What's daft is paying one of the screws to leave it open, but not paying them enough to keep their mouth shut" Queenie looks down she said "Yeah, well, my point still stands" Shaw looks around then back he said "If you can't break out of a shitty prison like this, then you're seriously slipping, Mum".

Queenie said "You cheeky bugger" She stares at her son "Speaking of breaking out, where's my birthday cake" Shaw move his head ask "What, the one with the file in it" He raise a brow "They're baking it" Queenie ask "Who wants a bloody file" She stares at him "What I want is a nice little bit of C-4" Shaw leans in said "Listen, if you want out of here, just say the work".

She looks down smiling "I'll handle it" Queenie looks back she said "Oh, Decks, I'm just having a bit of fun really" Shaw leans back "Being banged up doesn't bother me" She move her head "I quite enjoy the peace and quiet" She moves her gaze "You know, nice walk, bit of ready, loads of sudoku" Shaw smiles at her "It's like being retired, love it" Queenie smiles "Now listen, have you spoken with your sister"?