Chapter 6

As school finished I walked back home with Claire and we talked for a while, when we got to her home, I dropped her off and went back home. I layed down on my bed and started thinking on my next move.  I got really unlucky with the vice principal, now the authorities know I am a god tier and will probably keep tabs on me. I need to get stronger.

I did my daily training routine to increase my strength and then I had lunch at about 3, my dad was at his office working on a new book. Now I have another problem at hand, what do I do about UnOrdinary?

I probably won't go to the authorities and it would lead to dad never writing it, and if he never writes it, then there will be no super heroes and Ember will just stay under ground. Well......

It will be better if I fight Ember alone actually, Rei and the many other super heroes won't die and Ember will stay under. I will change society myself, starting with New Bostin Junior High.

I passed the time the whole day and at about 9 I went to sleep. The next day came and I was ready to bitch slap one King.

I got up and got ready, as I left the house I see Claire waiting there for me and we were on our way to school, we talked not even once mentioning yesterday's fight or my level, it was nice.

As we got to school, I hear the goddamn whispers, just hearing them made my blood boil ,like have some shame. They all started to look at Claire and I give them a look to tell them not to mess with us, they got the message.

As they run away Claire said something weird

"Your not going to hit them?" she said as I looked at her in confusion

"No, why would I do that?" I said as she shrugged and said

"You could've made an example out of them." I look at her skeptically as I say ok in an awkward manner and continue our conversation as we got to our class.

The whole goddamn class continued to whisper about me and it was getting annoying, I relented to say something as I don't want to be known as just a tyrant. 

Classes continued and I found out that the kid I saved yesterday was Adrion, I didn't even know that but ok cool. He and me became friends and I can finally say I have more than one friend :).

Classes were boring as the teacher just took a quiz about random bullshit, I answered a few here and there and it seemed that the whole class had fun, I smiled at that.

As school finally ended, I made my way to the front of the school and found a senior, I went up to him and asked, 

"Hello there, may i ask who the kind around here is?" i ask as he looks at me and says

"Oh, hey there, the king is a guy with orange hair, he hangs around the roof a lot." he said as I reply

"Ok, thanks a lot!" I said as I walked to the roof and there the guy was standing there like he was some boss in a game

"I forsaw you coming here, shall we see if I can change my future?" he said like a crazy person as I read his ability

Epitaph, can see ten seconds into the future and can try change his future, he is pretty toned and can definitely fight his level though..... 4.3, not much compared to me but pretty impressive

"Well, shall we see if you can see far enough to the future?" I say in the same cheesy manner as he smirks and makes the first move, he suddenly dashed towards me and I activated my ability and copied his, I can see 20 seconds, so as we both know what will happen, the fight is a little confusing.

Me being able to see farther doesn't help much, the only reason i am able to keep up is due to my martial arts experience in my previous life. He is very strong for his level, welp the easiest way to win will be to make something he can't dodge.

I use energy whip and make a net in the whole roof, the net spanned the whole arena and he barely dodged it by jumping over, and I pulled the whips and it made an attack that he couldn't dodge as he was both mid air and the whips were quite fast, they hit him and I bind him .

He gets trapped in the whips and I bring him down, I make a fist and make it face his face and say 

"Guess I win" I say as he smirks

"This match was a losing one from start wasn't it? welp, I will be working with you for the next 2 years Mr. King" he says mockingly as I smirk

"Glad to be working with you Mr. Chunnibyou" I say as he looks at me dead serious suddenly

"I am no Chuunibyou and for you to suggest otherwise is-" I cut him off and say

"Ok Mr. Not Chuunibyou" I says as he looks at me while squinting his eyes and then sighs

"This is gonna be a long two years huh" He said as I nod and say

"Trust me, I have a lot of plans and changes I wanna make" I say as he looks at me and ask

"Oh really? like what?" he asks as I smirk

"Equalising, Lower tiers with the higher tiers" I says as he does a double take with his head and says

"Say what now?" he says as the orange guy just sighs and thinks 'This is gonna be a drag....'