calling my girlfriend by another girls name prank (requested)

"I've missed you." Sana smiled as she pecked your lips lovingly. "I'm so happy to finally be home."

"I'm happy you're home, baby. I've missed you like crazy." You said as you pulled her closer, your arms wrapped around her neck.

She's laying on her back on the bed, finding so much comfort in it as she does so.

She's spent the last couple of months either in hotel rooms or on the tour bus.

Right now, nothing beats the happiness she feels as she lays there and stares up into your bright eyes, her heart so happy and full that she felt as though it might burst from her chest.

"So, now that you're finally home, what should we do? It's early so we can go out somewhere. Or, if you're too tired, we could just lay here. What do you feel like doing?"

"I feel like laying here with you in my arms for the rest of the day while we cuddle and binge-watch something, and maybe, make out a little." She suggested and raised her eyebrows a few times, making you laugh.

You kissed her lips a few times before pulling away.

"Okay. Whatever you want, Jihyo."

She froze as soon as the name left your lips. She was in such shock that for a moment, she could only stare at you with big eyes and her lips parted slightly, a look of disappointment on her face.

"What did you just call me?"

You looked at her as you got comfortable on your side of the bed, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion.

"What?"

"What? That's all you can say?" She asked as she tangled her fingers in her hair. "You called me Jihyo!"

"I don't think I did."

"Well, I beg to differ." She scoffed. "Is that who you'd rather be with right now? I know you're close with Jihyo. Should I call her and see if she wants to join us tonight?"

"No, Sana, baby, calm down."

"Calm down? You want me to calm down when I just get home after being gone for months and you call me by my best friends name?" She asked as she gazed at you in disbelief. "I can't believe this."

She got ready to get out of bed, only for you to wrap your arms around her and keep her from doing so.

"No, babe, don't go. Please. I'm sorry."

She just sighed heavily, not saying even one word to you.

"I was just playing a prank on you."

"A prank?" She asked as she stared back at you.

Her look of disbelief had faded, now replaced with a look of sadness.

"I just got home and that's how you greet me?"

"I'm sorry."

She sighed and folded her arms over her chest.

"I truly am. It was stupid, I know. I won't do it again. No more pranks for a long while, I promise."

Not forgiving you was impossible.

She's been missing you so much and she could tell, by the sound of your voice, that you were being genuine and sincere.

Not to mention, you were kissing her neck, and every brush of your lips on her skin felt like heaven.

"Fine. I forgive you. Because I love you too much to stay mad at you." She said as she turned around to face you, a little pout on her lips.

You kissed it away and watched as her lips turned into a big bright smile.

"Much better." You said, caressing her cheek.

"I'm holding you to that no pranks promise. I hate your pranks, so I'm making sure you stick to that."

"You have my word, baby. I swear, no more pranks for a long time."

"Good." She smiled and laid back down before pulling you into her arms and on top of her. "Now kiss me."

You did as she said, making her smile against your lips as you leaned in and gave her all the sweet loving kisses she wanted.