Chapter 10

"You better be nice to her today, Kachan." Warned Izuku. "You should also apologize for how you acted last night."

"Tch, whatever, Deku." scoffed Bakugo as he brushed off Izuku's threats. It had been decided that all three would go with Aoko to get whatever she needed to get settled in and then afterwards go to the training room to see her quirk in action and get some extra training in.

"She didn't come back out of her room again last night after what you said to her." commented Todoroki. Aoko was actually still in her room from when she went in there last night after supper.

"If she's that much of a whimp that she can't take some harsh truth then she is definitely not cut out to be a part of this team." huffed Bakugo.

"I'm not a whimp." cut in a voice causing all three boys to turn and see Aoko standing there looking dressed and ready for the day. "I'm just super jet lagged and didn't want to listen to you be a dick anymore cause your panties are all in a twist because you don't want an outsider joining your little posse." she replied with her arms crossed over her chest as she glared lightly at Bakugo who narrowed her eyes at her.

"Sounds to me like your scared." he poked trying to rile her up as much as she seemed to rile him up just by talking at this point.

"Actually, it's good to know when to walk away, and your "put Aoko down any chance I get" attitude because of something that happened that I have no control over is already getting old. You're an adult, Bakugo, act like it." she snapped. Todoroki and Izuku both shared a shock look at each other and Bakugo stood there with his mouth shut. He didn't know if he wants to explode in anger or embarrassment...because if took the time to think about it, she was right.

"How about we get going! You have some stuff you need to get right, Moore?" asked Izuku breaking the moment of silence and trying to ease the tension.

"Yeah actually! That'd be great. Are you coming too T-roki?" asked Aoko taking her attention away from Bakugo as she walked around him as he stood there in tense silence.

"Who the hell does this bitch think she is. Telling me to act like an adult like she is any better, the way she gets distracted from topic to topic so easily and acts like she's excited about stupid shit like going to the store to get soap and shit...damn it! Why does her just existing seem to piss me off so much? It wasn't like this nearly as bad with the others. Even with that last chick that went rouge in the end." Bakugo thought bitterly to himself as he ended up trudging along, trying to drown out the conversation that Aoko, Todoroki, and Izuku were having in front of him as they were deciding where to go first. Bakugo looked at the group and studied Aoko for a moment while she was distracted in conversion. She didn't look like anything too special; she was nearly a full head and shoulders shorter than all of them there. Her black hair was in the same two space buns it had been in yesterday. She was wearing a plain looking light blue dress that stopped mid-thigh and had a pair of worn-out sneakers in her hands. If he would've passed her by on the street, he doubted he would have even given her a second glance. Now that he as actually looking at her...well she wasn't ugly by any means, at least that's what he thought. Her being a foreigner did make her stand out a bit, but it wasn't super obvious.

"So, are you coming or what, Bakugo?" a voice asked snapping him out of his daze. He blinked.

"What?" he asked confused.

"I asked if you are coming with." repeated Aoko. Now Bakugo was confused. Why are she sounding so nice when just moments ago they had been fighting? Izuku gave Bakugo a look that he better be coming and behave.

"Yeah, fine whatever." Bakugo muttered.

"Awesome, let's go!" cheered Aoko as she practically skipped over to the door and sipped her sneakers on. Bakugo didn't miss the small smile on Izuku's face when as Izuku was watching Aoko with amusement. Aoko hardly noticed the interaction going on around her as she was excited to go and get somethings to start really settling in.