Part 3

After that date y/n and Taehyung got busy in their respective wedding shoppings. They didn't interact much. Whereas Shin helped Junkook with many things and they became good friends...

Wedding Day

Y/N was busy with makeup stylist while Shin was searching around for Mrs Park.

Suddenly a hand on her arm pulls her in a corner. Her back hits the wall. Her eyes widens and she was about to shout just then her mouth is covered by a hand.

??? - Shhhh

He removes his hand

Shin - What happened Kook?

( A/N - omo Shin you went from Junkook to Kook so early 😬 anyways let's conti the story)

Just then they realised their faces were too close. Junkook steps back a little.

Junkook - Actually Shin one of the hook of your dress is opened from back ( whispers)

Shin - oh! Okay then close it

Junkook - huh?

Shin - Yeah close it, look I don't have time to get shy and ask you to bring a lady here so do it

She turns around and removes her hair from her back exposing  almost bare back  of hers. Junkook gulps and closes the hook and looks away quickly. She turns back

Shin - Thank you

Then again she leaves   for searching Mrs Park as if nothing happened. While Junkook stands there dumbfounded..

Junkook's POV - Yeah! it was the girls who used to get shy from my hotness and flirting skills in college and here is she making me red instead.

Time Skip

In dressing room

Mrs Park - Omo my daughter is looking so beautiful. Afterall she is my daughter ( smile)

Shin - * fake cries * Yeah! nobody is complementing me

Shin - * fake cries * Yeah! nobody is complementing me. I am ugly I know but at least you should have said something to make me feel better.

Mrs Park - ( chuckles) No no my Shin is also looking beautiful.

Shin - * Wipes her fake tears * Thank you Aunty.

While y/n watches all this drama with a done face.

Y/N - if you guys are done then shall we proceed

Shin - Omo someone is so eager to get married. ( teasing smile)

Y/N -  Stop it Shin or I will shave your eyebrows.

Mr Park Arrives

Mr Park - My princess is looking so beautiful ( he caresses her hair). Come dear let's go

Y/N holds the arm of her dad and starts walking. Her eyes glistens on the way.
She holds the arm of her dad more strongly remembering how protected and loved  she used to feel under his love and care and now now she has no idea what  future is holding for her.

Other side

Taehyung is standing nervously waiting for y/n on stage.

Y/N arrives and  Taehyung gets mesmerized by her beauty

Y/N arrives and  Taehyung gets mesmerized by her beauty . She was looking so beautiful  with her dress and hair swaying in air.

Junkook whispers in Taehyung's ears

Junkook - She is looking beautiful right

Taehyung - Huh! Yeah yes

Junkook - Ready to break bed tonight

Taehyung - Yes w-wait No ( he glares at Junkook while a red tint is formed on his cheeks later)

Junkook laughs

Taehyung - Just wait for your turn  and I will show how revenge works.

They take their vows  followed by a quick peck of Taehyung on her lips.

Y/N is bidding goodbye while Mr Park Mr Kim and Taehyung are busy with their chit chats..

Junkook - Hey shi

Shin - yes Kook?

Junkook - Thank you Shi for helping me these days  I really loved your company.

Shin - it's okay Kook afterall it was my bestie's wedding and yes I enjoyed your company too.

They smiled at each other

Y/N and Taehyung bid goodbye to everyone and left for their new home gifted by Mr Kim...

************************************