Chapter 097

Chapter 097

Ji Li fell asleep drowsily and didn't know when he started to suffer from a severe headache. His body was always hot and cold, which made him particularly uncomfortable.

He was so tired that he didn't have the strength to open his eyes, let alone the thought to deal with this discomfort.

Ji Li subconsciously approached the heat source beside him, as if seeking some stability.

In the dim room, there was a slight movement on the side of the bed, and the familiar smell that was originally wrapped around the side instantly flowed through his nose.

Ji Li sniffed anxiously, his throat dry and numb, almost smoky.

The physical and psychological torture forced him to curl himself up into a ball, and there was an unprecedented cry in his humming nasal sound.

"...Qin Yue."

The rapid footsteps turned back, and the familiar voice broke into the eardrum again, "Good boy, I'm here."

"Drink some water first. I have already sent someone to bring a medicine up."

Ji Li didn't even open his eyes, and followed the other party's instructions to cooperate.

Warm water entered his throat and relieved the throat that was dry.

It didn't take long for the bitter medicinal smell to fill his mouth again, rushing him to clear up his chaotic thoughts a lot.

Ji Li raised his eyelids, his eyes were sore, "What time is it?"

"It's still early, you don't have any schedule waiting. You should just rest for now."

Qin Yue kissed his lover's hot forehead and lay down with him again, "You may sleep, I will always be with you."

The bedside lights went out, and the whole room plunged into absolute darkness again.

Ji Li really didn't have the energy to speak, and his temples were aching that he twitched, and even small movements of his body would cause him intense dizziness.

He quietly nestled in Qin Yue's arms, and he didn't know how long it took before he fell into a new round of lethargy.

Enthusiasm rises slowly, unknowingly taking away the pain in the body.

Upon waking up, Ji Li felt relieved all over, only the occasional dizzy head proved the illness and torment of last night.

Qin Yue, who had already woken up, heard his lover's sigh and couldn't help but laugh, "It doesn't seem to be uncomfortable anymore?"

As he said, he stroked the other's forehead.

Fortunately, the abnormal heat is gone, it seems that the fever has gone down.

Ji Li held his wrist, too lazy to move for a while, "What time is it?"

"Three o'clock in the afternoon."

Ji Li was surprised, "I slept for so long?"

"Well, it's a good thing to sleep more when you are sick." Qin Yue picked up the soft pillow on one side and actively placed it on the back of his lover's neck.

"As for the police station, Sister Yu and I have talked on the phone. There is nothing important for the time being. We'll talk about it later."

Ji Li let out a low voice, remembering what happened last night in a blurred memory.

Qin Yue personally fed him medicine, closed the quilt to prevent him from catching cold, measured his body temperature every once in a while, held him tightly and comforted him in a soft whisper...