Chapter 098

Chapter 098

The door of the room was gently pushed open, and the Major General ran in with the Snow Cake in his mouth.

The cat and dog lay obediently on the carpet next to the bed, staring at Ji Li eagerly, as if they were eager to be touched by their master.

Ji Li recovered from the news and hot searches, and followed the little heads of his pets with one hand.

But within four or five seconds, Qin Yue, dressed in casual clothes, walked in, "Woke up?"

Ji Li looked at the close lover, his eyes brightened a lot, "Well, where have you been?"

"Took the Major General to go out for a walk, and by the way go to the nearby supermarket to buy some things." Qin Yue explained in a warm voice.

He picked up the thermometer on one side and rechecked his lover's temperature.

Fortunately, the fever has gone down.

However, Qin Yue still pulled the quilt on Ji Li, "I saw you slept soundly before and couldn't bear to wake you up."

"I wanted you to see me at first sight after you woke up, but I didn't expect myself to be a step late."

Ji Li chuckled twice and passed the message on the phone to the other person. "By the way, I was stunned by this hot search as soon as I woke up."

It is clear that Chen Yanjun himself ran into this matter by himself, but in the end, Ji Li helped the police crack the drug harbour?

"You say it, is this some kind of a good karma?"

"You are the officially recognized anti-drug image ambassador. The above probably wants to take this opportunity to promote anti-drug related content."

Qin Yue felt that this was a good thing.

Ji Li's career as an actor is still steadily rising. The more the positive news about him is, the better. Maybe it will be a help for him in the future.

Qin Yue asked again, "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes."

Although the small fever went up before going to bed last night, Ji Li was used to the temperature in Qin Yue's arms and slept comfortably throughout the night.

Facing the sudden life of living together, Ji Li is not only not nervous, but faintly excited.

He hooked the opponent's Adam's apple with a moving smile, "Qin Yue, good morning."

Qin Yue took the opportunity to rub the tip of his nose and kissed, "Baby, good morning."

In the short response, it was inevitably pampering.

Qin Yue stretched out his hand and took a thick nightgown, "Put it on and wash, and everything in the bathroom is ready for you."

"I bought some simple instant pasta. Let's eat this later?"

"It is good."

─────────────────────

Today’s weather is good, and the sun shines through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room, making the entire blanket warm.

Ji Li gave Snow Cake and Major General a tooth stick each, and then they had a simple lunch with Qin Yue.

The two randomly found a movie with a higher rating and watched it while eating.

Probably a common problem as actors, the two watched the movie and talked about their plans for the new year unconsciously.