Chapter 100

Chapter 100

As soon as the new Weibo account came out, it immediately aroused the attention of the netizens who eat melons. Of course, there were many doubts mixed in it.

Ex-wife?

Is it real or fake? Wouldn't it be the opportunity to catch the heat?

However, Song Fangmei seemed to have expected such suspicion a long time ago.

Before publishing the long Weibo, she deliberately attached a past photo, an abandoned marriage license photo, and a divorce papers photo.

These are what she originally sent to celebrate her new life in the circle of friends, and also to warn herself to stay away from scumbags. Unexpectedly, after five years, it actually came in handy for such a use.

Although Shen Yanda is not a star, he can be regarded as a well-known screenwriter.

At this moment, as soon as the photo came out, no netizens dared to question Song Fangmei's identity as Shen Yanda's ex-wife.

The number of Weibo fans who eat melons increased steadily, and Song Fangmei was particularly straightforward and sent the long-form edited long pictures and texts all at once.

There is a lot of text, the content is very long, and the amount of information is equally huge.

It turned out that Song Fangmei and Shen Yanda were junior high school classmates, and the university was admitted to the same school. In this coincidence, the two fell in love naturally and entered into marriage.

Song Fangmei likes text creation very much. It took four years for the university student to write an original script. At that time, Shen Yanda was her only audience.

After reading the script, Shen Yanda had repeatedly persuaded Song Fangmei to submit a manuscript, but the latter felt that screenwriting was not a stable career, and just wanted to stay at the stage of love for writing.

Less than a year after the two got married, Shen Yanda, who had failed to invest, had lost his family. Although Song Fangmei was annoyed, she did not blame her husband.

Just thinking that they are still young and can just try again.

Unexpectedly, one day Shen Yanda suddenly said with joy—he made money! I earned 1.5 million in copyright fees from the sale!

Song Fangmei was stunned when he heard that, where did the copyright fees come from?

Shen Yanda only told the truth after she asked.

He secretly took Song Fangmei’s script from his college years to the film and television company for submission, because he was afraid of his wife’s disapproval and tossing, he deliberately changed the script’s signature to himself.

Originally, with the possibility of giving it a try, he didn't expect the film and television company to be particularly optimistic about the script. The two sides negotiated for nearly half a month before they had the final price.

If the results are good after the broadcast, you can still get additional ratings.

On the one hand, Song Fangmei, who learned of this, was angry that her husband took her script privately, and on the other hand, she was thankful that her writing could really make money and enrich her family.