Chapter 104

Chapter 104

Indoor recording studio.

When Ji Li arrived in the dressing room, Yuan Yifei is having a hot conversation with Ji Yunqi.

As soon as the latter saw him, he immediately yelled, "Ji Li, come here, I am going to ask you something! Teacher Qin Yue really wants to participate in this show?"

Ji Li saw through Ji Yunqi's apprehension during the questioning and curled his lips, "Well, haven't the program team already announced it half-officially?"

The last trace of hope in Ji Yunqi's eyes suddenly disappeared, and he sighed heavily, "Help, isn't my nightmare on the crew coming back?"

Yuan Yifei took a sip of coffee and teased, "It's been almost a year, why are you still so afraid of him?"

"Can you blame me for this?" Ji Yunqi glanced at his friend resentfully. "Of the three of us, I have the weakest relationship with Teacher Qin Yue."

Yuan Yifei and Qin Yue have known each other for seven or eight years. After three or four cooperations, the relationship has become familiar.

As for Ji Li, not to mention, he and Qin Yue have a very close relationship with each other!

In fact, Ji Yunqi was either afraid of Qin Yue, or a little bit cautious. If he knew that the latter was interested in Ji Li, he wouldn't have been so presumptuous when he was on the crew.

When Ji Yunqi thought about the filming, he even forgot to say "Ji Li, you look so good." in front of everyone, and he wanted to bite his tongue.

Qin Yue's eyes were so cold when he saw him at the time, did he think he was trying to seduce Ji Li then?

Ji Yunqi was shocked by his own realization, and said hurriedly, "Ji Li, we are brothers, right? The very close kind!"

Yuan Yifei almost rolled his eyes to the sky and reminded, "We're going to start filming soon, don't say such things."

If it is spread out, it is easy for netizens who are online to overinterpret it.

"Don't worry, I know it in my heart." Ji Yunqi replied.

Facing the camera, what should be said and what should not be said is one of the qualities they as stars must learn.

Ji Li was taken by the makeup artist to a designated place to sit down, "He can't come in the first period, so it should only be the three of us for now."

When Ji Yunqi heard this, he immediately became happy again.

It would be nice if Teacher Qin Yue came at a later time.

He can still hold his cool personality!

"I just don't know where we can go to play?" Yuan Yifei was faintly looking forward to it.

He hasn't stopped his pace for so many years, and his work has been fully arranged.

This time, he was very happy to be able to take advantage of the opportunity of the program recording to travel with friends he knows.

"Wait for a while before the interview, it might be blindly selected." Ji Li let the makeup artist apply his makeup.

The reason why they gathered in the studio today is to record the interview beforehand, and by the way, randomly select the tourist destination for five days later.

For the four tourist destinations which the four guests ‘blindly selected’.

An hour later, the three had completed their own pre-interviews, and only then gathered in the same recording room.