Chapter 106

Chapter 106

Perhaps because of Qin Yue's presence, Ji Li, who has always been in bed, slept very soundly.

When he woke up, it was already 8 o'clock the next morning, the camera restarted and entered a new day of reality show recording.

Ji Li squinted his eyes, only to find that he was lying back on the middle bed.

He looked at the bed in the middle on the right with some surprise, it was empty, and Qin Yue had nowhere to go.

"Stop looking, he's in the bathroom."

Yuan Yifei sat on the edge of the bed with a cup of hot tea, covering his microphone, almost verbally explaining, "He took you back to this bed before recording."

He woke up the earliest and the recording equipment had been put on.

When Ji Li met his friend's gaze, his eyes were rarely guilty, "Good morning, Yifei, how is your rest?"

He also vowed to say last night that he wasn't going to sleep with Qin Yue, but in the middle of the night he had insomnia and slipped back to the other party's bed.

"I slept lightly, and it doesn't matter where I rest." Yuan Yifei refused to stop his teasing, and blinked, "Anyway, you must be well rested."

Ji Li quickly got up from the bed, and subconsciously picked up the coat from the bed and put it on, "Then, I'll go wash first."

"Go ahead."

Yuan Yifei watched his friend's figure disappear in a hurry, unconsciously staying at the foot of the bed where the jacket was just placed, with a hint of envious smile.

The jacket that Ji Li picked up was actually prepared by Qin Yue in advance, and it was placed according to the other party's habits.

"Damn."

Yuan Yifei was thinking about it when he heard the muffled hum of turning over from the left side.

Ji Yunqi, a heavy sleeper, was still asleep with a blanket of quilt.

He slept the earliest and wake up the latest, and Yuan Yifei could even stay awake at night.

This quality of sleep is also enough to make him envious.

─────────────────────

When Ji Li walked to the bathroom, he still didn't find Qin Yue.

However, he saw the toothbrush with toothpaste in it already on the sink, showing a very faint smile.

The habits they have accumulated upon living together has become natural, and the small details hidden under the lens are enough to make people's heart stir.

As Ji Li was thinking, there was a sound of footsteps at the door. Through the mirror, he saw Qin Yue's in a sportswear.

Qin Yue's forehead and side of his neck were still covered in fine sweat, and the sunlight poured in through the top window of the wooden house, coating his body with a charming golden light.

By just simply standing over there, the whole person still managed to look attractively sexy.

Qin Yue is an extremely self-disciplined person, and his figure is trained by solid hard work.

"Are you finished exercising?" Ji Li moved his position unconsciously to make room for his lover.

"Yes."

There was no special gym here, so Qin Yue had to jog around the country road for a few laps.

"Did you sleep well?" He walked in, asking seemingly.